Aiden

With Lies and Love to Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After cleaning hyukjae's mess around the house, donghae started unpacking his stuff in the other room that hyukjae brought him too, that room looked used and there were clothes there that definitely didn't belong to hyukjae since it was meant for someone with a bigger build of body. "hey hyukjae whose clothes are these in the closet?" donghae asked making hyukjae turn to his direction, he went to the kitchen and got a big black plastic bag, barged into the room and put the said clothes on the trash bag "h-hey~ that's a waste...we could use that for xtra clothes" donghae was puzzled with how hyukjae is acting, "no! I have lots of extra clothes, we don't need these trash, it definitely belongs to trash and it deserves to burn" hyukjae left the room and went outside to probably put it in the main trash bins outside.

'hmm clothes that doesn't belong to him, he definitely hates the owner of the clothes for a reason...could it be an ex boyfriend? well those definitely doesn't belong to a girl, geez now I'm curious'. Donghae could only sigh, while he continued to unpack and after a minute or so, he was finally done and sat beside hyukjae "hey...you ok? you definitely started to be in a bad mood after throwing the clothes there" hyukjae looked at him, he's really bad at hiding his emotions especially from donghae, even when he was a kid, donghae knew if he felt sad or angry even if tries to hide it. "I just wish I could say it's nothing, it's my ex boyfriend's clothes...we just broke up recently..I felt like a trash when he broke up with me, he chose his parents money instead of me, even when I was working almost day and night just to support him, I guess it wasn't enough since he was a thousand times richer" hyukjae felt like crying, he didn't want to talk about it but he wanted to let it all out also.

"hey...did he really said that? that he left you for the money?" donghae asked. "he didn't say so directly but from what he said, it definitely sounded like that...I did my best to make him not leave but it's just...he won't even look at me, maybe it's just really me...I guess I wasn't that good looking for him" donghae wiped hyukjae's tears. "you know hyukjae, I guess you don't know how some rich families work so let me tell you about it" donghae said because he had a feeling that whoever hyukjae's ex boyfriend was, did it for his sake, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter