Donghae's Stupid Mistake

With Lies and Love to Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally monday, the day donghae is waiting for! After resting well yesterday thanks to his father, he can now finally go to Mokpo and see hyukjae again after so many years...the last time they met, they were still 8yrs old that time and he is now already 23. "Donghae make sure to be polite to Mrs.Lee, just because you miss hyukjae doesn't mean you should go barging in their house, okay?" donghae's mom reminded for the nth time, since donghae can be a very hyper adult. "of course i know that, I'm not a kid" he pouted, his mother smiled and gave him a peck on the forehead.

After other reminders from his mother, donghae finally embarked on his journey on the way to mokpo. It's been awhile so thank god for his mom being ready and gave him a paper with instructions on how to get there. as he road the train, he looked outside the window remembering him and hyukjae dancing near the sea when they were kids, it's so unforgettable.

Finally after 3 hours travel he arrived at Mokpo, it was already august but the place was still much warmer than in the city, the fresh air and the smell of the sea. It really does bring a lot of memories just being here..

 

Flashbacks

"hae ah~ let's dance that..u-um what's the title of that again?" hyukjae pouted trying to remember, "it's candy by h.o.t." donghae reminded hyukjae for the 10th time already, "why are you so forgetful? are you already old?" he teased. "yah! were just same age..hey so how about it, should we dance it? they say we can perform a dance in the school fair" hyukjae waiting for donghae to decide for the both of them.

"eehh it's so boring, why are primary school fairs so boring, I wanna dance in a big stage just like highschool or college students but do I even have a choice right now? if you want to do it, let's do so" donghae sighed as he stretched. "so ambitious~ we're still grade 3 you know, we can do that in the future! we would dance until we get old" he grinned and donghae can't help but smile also after seeing hyukjae's gummy smile.

End of Flashback

 

'Ah now I can't wait~' donghae ran all the way to hyukjae's house, he finally arrived after running for 10mins "finally I'm here!" he fixed his hair and wiped his sweat before knocking on the door. After a few seconds, a familiar face greeted him, it was hyukjae's sister. "can I help you?" she asked, "um hi..? good afternoon! uh unnie Sora you probably don't remember me, It's me donghae, hyukjae's childhood friend" he said as he scratched his head, he was feeling a bit shy since it's been awhile. "Oh my it's been awhile donghae yah~ it's so nice of you to visit! come in come in" she said as she gave way to donghae.

"here sit down for a moment, I have to call mother she's upstairs" she left for a moment and donghae wondered why he called hyuk's mom instead of hyukjae because obviously he was here for hyukjae. "donghae, oh how much you have grown" hyukjae's mom hugged me, "how are you mom?" donghae asked, well he called her mom even before because she acted like a 2nd mom to him, whenever his mother was busy when they were kids, he will be left to hyukjae's mom. "still the same but I've been doing less work these days because of body pain, my husband is doing all the busy work and hyukjae is helping while going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter