Hyukjae's Plead and Siwon's Lies

With Lies and Love to Protect You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny afternoon, when Siwon received an unexpected call from his parents. He ran away from home and had been living with his boyfriend hyukjae for already a month. the call lasted for 15minutes or so, his father wanted him to go back home, gave him a last chance or else he wouldn't be able to go back and be with his family and his last chance to go to have a decent education. When he ran away, his parents asked some bodyguards to guard the school premises, he wasn't even allowed to enter a single foot in the school gate; since he can't do so, he tried getting jobs but as if his father has anticipated that action and every job that he tried to get in, won't also accept him. He was actually scared that his father might even do something about Hyukjae and after that call, it confirmed his theories, his father was planning to do so but if he went back, he would stop his plans.

Hyukjae his boyfriend was working for the both of them since he can't get to any jobs, and not only that he was working for his tuitions and family. He can't afford losing his job. 'I must do this for hyuk, I don't want him to suffer just because of me' Siwon thought. He can feel his heart breaking just of the thought that he would lie and hurt him just so he can let him go. He started packing his stuff, tears starting to fall from his eyes, he wiped it, getting ready in case Hyuk comes home early.

"I'm home!" hyukjae said cheerfully, siwon continued packing his bag making sure Hyuk to see it. "Siwon ah~hey..why are you packing bags?" hyukjae went to siwon, he was looking at him with worried eyes. "I've had enough of living like this, this small apartment...I just can't stand it anymore, father called me earlier and he sad he was willing to take me back" Siwon stood up ready to go, "S-Siwon ah, even if you comeback, were still together right?" hyukjae bit his lip, worried that Siwon leaving was also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter