[FINAL]

Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——————————————

 

Similar intentions every year, she looked forward until the day her present gets personally sent by Santa Claus under the Christmas tree. Not entirely Santa Claus himself (she's too old to believe that now), but she is determined to uncover the real identity of her secret Santa, who continuously sends her a gift on Christmas. She always craves to repay her human Santa a gift she worked diligently on. 

 

And that is knitting.

 

Mina taught her how to knit half a year ago after experiencing some personal issues which affected her mental health; a hobby eventually created to relieve her stress once in a while whenever a sad thought triggers her from sleep.

 

During their knitting session, Sana scrunched her nose out of annoyance. She used all her concentration, untangling the yarn that she mistakenly pushed in the wrong side. Her knitting buddy chuckles at the expected behaviour. Sana still embarrasses herself despite knowing how to knit.

 

Mina concludes what she was doing, looking straight to the person opposite her. "Are you sure you will meet each other?”

 

Stitching to the next side, Sana confidently answers, "Uh-huh. Of course, I'm one hundred per cent positive about my gut! Our guts don't lie, you know.”

 

"What if it's a stalker?" Mina questions her without much thought of the effect.

 

“No!" Sana whines, resting her action and sending a deadly glare for breaking her energetic mood.

 

"Oops, I didn't mean to do that." she snickers in defeat, trying to remember the time she first saw Sana's secret Santa nine years ago.

 

There was a time where Sana took a business trip to travel back to Japan - it also meant missing her time on celebrating Christmas with her family and friends.

 

Both Mina and Momo mentioned about catching a vague figure sneaking outside Sana's family household. They immediately notified the unusual phenomenon to Sana who remained busy in the other country throughout the day buying all the groceries for her. 

 

The two ladies were anxious to even move closer to their friend's home, thinking that the intruder might come back to kill them, or whatever insane scenario it may be, they have no intention to overthink anything. Although, they saw it ran away once it notices their presence through the window. Momo tried to run after it while Mina checked if Sana's parents were alright inside. 

 

They did call the cops to make sure the culprit won't dare to come back again. With no luck, the suspect escaped between their fingers. Sana came back a few days later and got surprised at the massive box that was under her staircase. She slowly opened the box only to discover a beautiful puppy inside. 

 

She fell in love at first sight. 

 

About the puppy inside the box, her parents previously knew a puppy was in there since they read the card before Sana to check if it's a bomb or not. They gladly took care of the puppy while Sana was in overseas.

 

"Baby, I think I'll get another gift from Secret Santa this year." she lays in the bed with her girlfriend spooning her to rest.

 

"What's your thought about it? I never got to hear it," mumbles Dahyun against her neck, her breath tickling Sana's skin a bit as she her locks. 

 

"Why? Is my baby bothered by it?" Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter