FINAL

three words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this for?"

Yoohyeon made her way inside the unit to see Minji standing nervously in front of their bedroom door, fully dressed with a flower on hand. She just got home from dropping Gahyeon at Siyeon's place. It were fun days. She can't actually believe she would ever witness Minji carrying a baby in her arms, cooing a baby and looking at a baby like she has the entire world before her.

The Minji in front of her looks different, however. The older girl made tiny steps towards her and she felt an arm around her waist,  a soft peck was placed at the side of her head.

"You took so long." Minji nuzzled her hair and hugged her a few seconds more than she normally would.

"I'm sorry. Gahyeon made a fit." She mumbled and Minji stepped back to look at her. "She cried a lot and wanted to be brough back home. Is that for me?"

Minji looks at the flower she's holding and hands it to Yoohyeon with a messy rambling.

"I'm... Yes... this is... I bought this for you... I-"

Yoohyeon takes the flower and chuckles at Minji who ended up smiling back. "You're too old to be nervous about stuff like this, babe."

Minji could have made a smart rebut but she has a lot in mind and today is not really about herself. It's about her wife whom she loved very dearly. 

It's about Yoohyeon and her long time dream.

---

She gasped as she felt her walls clenching around three of Minji's fingers, buried deep inside her. Every pull leaving a wet trail on the insides of her thighs, messily.

Gripping the sheets tightly, Yoohyeon tried her best to stay quiet but there's just no way for that when Minji has her free hand wrapped around , pressing on a nerve which she knows would drive Yoohyeon crazy.

And Yoohyeon don't know which to mind first. That familiar feel of delicious throbbing at the pit of her stomach or the way Minji bites at her shoulder, following the rhythm of both her fingers and her hips moving on the length of Yoohyeon's leg.

She has no idea how long the night was. She was uncertain how many times she came undone but Yoohyeon surely had fun and by the way she was covered with hickeys and scratches, Minji did too.

---

She pressed herself against the warmth of Minji's state and although, on most times, she would hate the feel of sweats on her skin, Yoohyeon felt comfort with how she's situated on top of Minji, her face buried at the crook of her wife's neck, leaving tender and gentle kisses.

Minji has her hand on Yoohyeon's hair and she's caressing it because she's aware of how much Yoohyeon loves being held. She sighed. The anxiety once again building up and leaving a nod in her windpipe.

She urged Yoohyeon to face her and the younger girl did so and Minji thought that Yoohyeon has the best eyes. They hold the stars and Minji would forever want to drown in them.

She bit the inside of her cheeks as she let out a heavy breath.

"Let's have a baby."

Words failed Yoohyeon as she looked up to Minji. She probably misheard it or she might have lost her mind completely because no way in hell Minji just said that. 

"I-I'm sorry?" She propped an arm on the bed to have a better look of her wife's face. 

Minji looks scared. There's fear in her eyes that is visible with the way the moonlight shines right at her from the slightly ajar curtains. Minji felt bare. She has kept all these in her head, in her chest and to lay everything in front of the woman whom she promised to love with all of her. 

"Let's do it." Minji choked and she swallowed the lump in before looking back at Yoohyeon. "Let's have a b-baby." The word left in a harsh manner, leaving a sting at the tip of her tongue. 

Is she ready for this? 

Yoohyeon frowned, saddened by the situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter