Sicky Day

Ohana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realized that I’ve messed up with the dates. Starting from now I won’t put any dates, I’m gonna let whatever u’all imagines will take. Just…just imagine it. As long as you get the story.

 

Just one of those days

On one of those days when Jiyong gets very clingy when Taeyon being pregnant with baby Jiho.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul.

16.48 pm

 

Tit tit tit…….

 

Eung?? He’s home? But it’s still early.

 

I was having my leisure time reading the “Routine for Pregnant Mummy” book in the living room when I heard someone’s entering the door password. I looked at the clock and it’s only 4.50 in the afternoon. It’s weird cuz he usually get back at 6 or 7.

 

“Urghhh…baby~…” I heard Jiyong’s groaning as he walk into the living room.

 

“Eung? What’s wrong with your daddy, baby boy? It’s weird to see him coming home this early.” rubbing my protruding belly as I was asking the little baby inside and eyeing Jiyong at the same time.

 

“What is it honey?”

 

Without answering my question, he took off his jacket and sweatshirt and just dumped on the floor. Half , he walks towards me.

 

“Yah… what are you doing? Pick up your clothes. You know I can’t bend down anymore. Yah….”

 

I stopped my ranting the moment Jiyong lay his head on my right lap. Something’s weird. Worriedly I put my hand on his forehead.

 

“Babe, you’re having fever.”

 

“Eung…”

 

“Have you take the meds?”

 

“No…”

 

“Have you eaten yet?”

 

“No appetite…”

 

Huhhhh hardheaded. Jiyong could be a pain in the sometimes when he sick. One thing for sure he hates those stuff called “medicine”.

 

 “Come on babe. You gotta eat and take your meds so you could get better faster.” I said to him as I rubbed my hand that was on his chest. Trying to persuade him.

 

“Don’t want…they taste awful. Urghh baby, my head hurts.” He said as he takes my hand that was on his chest to his head. Asking to give him a little massage to take the pain away.

 

“That’s why you should take the meds. Honey??”

 

He didn’t reply me. Urghh

 

As I was massaging his head, my phone rings. Looking at the caller, it’s my mother-in-law.

 

“Hello? Taeyeon-a, how are you? Where are you?”

 

“Hello mom. I’m doing just fine mom and I’m at home. What is it mom?”

 

“Ouh nothing just calling you to know how you’re doing and to remind you about our quick date to my appointment.”

 

“Ouh yeah you’re rheumatologists appointment. When is that again mom?”

 

“It will be next we….”

 

“Ouch!” I accidentally cut off my mother-in-law when Jiyong moves a bit rough and bumped his head with my stomach a little bit hard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter