001

CURIOSI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked down the stairs and turned to left side once she steps the last stair. While looking down her phone and read all the emails she’s received last night, her heart thumping fast than usual when she suddenly received a message. This cannot be -

She’s instantly make a call, “Mr. Daniel?”

She’s smiles when she heard his voice, “I am so sorry for turning downs yesterday. I’m too tired so I sleep in instant after back from work. Is your offer available again for tonight?” She asked and chuckled once he replied.

After a few talk, she hanged up and walked in to the train. Basic routine for weekdays, early morning taking public transport for work and do work until sun sets down and repeats the same thing.

It’s not that she’s not pretty or what, but she just too busy and passionately focusing her jobs till she forget to find some love for herself.

She thought she’s okay without any man since her job are pretty good too but crap man! She’s lonely and she hate that feeling. Not telling nobody like her too, but she’s been picky. She don’t want some random man to be her husband who she would spent the rest of her life with him.

She wants someone who could be by her side through her thick or thin. Behind her back when she’s having mental breakdown. Who would cheer her for every achievement she did. And, most important one is, who could be agree to stay with her even after married, and stay means, living in her house, with her father.

She tested. No ones want to live inside her house eventhough she’s got a very big house but having her father is kind of disturbing. That’s what ‘they’ said. So, she’s rather back off now better than having problems later.

As she stepped her foot in her office, she straight to her President’s office as he wanted to meet her when she talked with him in call early.

Twice knocked and she heard his voice, asking her to enter his room, “Yes Mr. Daniel, is there anything I can help you?” She asked right after she bow her head.

“Have a sit.” In full of manners, he smiled towards her. And, she without thinking anything, take a sit beside unknown man whose keep staring at her.

“So, Han Byul, this is Jaebeom and Jaebeom this is Han Byul. She’s a team leader for Marketing department. Han Byul, he’s your new President. I’m sure you read those emails I send to you.” Mr. Daniel said as he smiles.

Han Byul grinned, “Sorry Mr. Daniel, I didn’t read that one.”

“Never mind. Okay, so I will be transferred to our new branch in Jeonju, and Jaebeom here will replace my position and as you knows, President is really watch closely on whatever Marketing Teams doing.” He smirked.

“But, Mr. Daniel, isn’t this kind of news should be pasted on notice board also with everyone else?”

“I did. I don’t think you stop a while to read what HR pasted on notice board and I did announce the others about this when you do site visits last time with Mr. Jung.” He explained.

She nodded slowly her head as she knows she ed up everything. Han Byul is not someone would stop over the notice board to read announcements or what. She’s rarely read emails because she’s prefer call instead.

“Should we talk about this?” Jaebeom suddenly interrupted.

“About what?” Mr. Daniel feels uncomfortable while Han Byul totally knows he’s not someone who she can easily please like Mr. Daniel.

“If you not taking any notes on notice board, and you not even read email Mr. Daniel send to you, how do I know if you noted about the news I will sent out onwards?” Jaebeom asked.

“Actually, you need to call her and remind her to read right after you send out anything.” Mr. Daniel helps her.

“President need to call his staff just to remind her about notes that she didn’t take time to read?” He’s smirked as he turned to look at the girl.

At the time, Han Byul knows everything not going to be same anymore. He’s gonna torture her. “She’s going to adapt it sooner. Don’t be too strict with them. You know they really comfortable with friendly President, not some strict and serious President.” Mr. Daniel talked out.

Jaebeom sighed and left out the room as Mr. Daniel look at him and shooked his head in disappointment. “Mr. Daniel, why would you go? Why not just President Jaebeom go and be President for branch over there?” Han Byul whined.

“You know I want this transfer to happen, right? Near to my house and my wife waiting for me instead of every weekend going there.” He explained.

“I don’t think he’s going to be same as you. Just look at that!” Han Byul frowned.

“You should learn from now on to be independent. I know Jaebeom very well. He’s not so strict. He just doing his work very well and doesn’t want his staff to do careless mistakes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter