You Got a Match!

Mr. Jeon, you got a match!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Dude, I just don’t get why you think this entire dating thing is hard. Like, it’s pretty straightforward, you hit the heart if you think you like this person and you just start chatting from there.”

 

I glanced up from the black sleek iPhone that was shoved into my face and opted to stare at the other male who was busy rattling his head off.

 

I swore that if I had laser vision, this guy would have been beheaded for the millionth time by now. It was as though he could read my mind because he went radio silent the very next second.

 

Clearing his throat, he shifted in the chair he was occupying and casually sipped on the cup of coffee in his hands.

 

I rolled my eyes and exhaled a soft sigh subconsciously. I glanced around the café we were in and realized that almost everyone was scrolling through that same dating application. It was as though people had forgotten how to put their phones away and have a decent face-to-face conversation with someone.

 

Are you bouncing in excitement like everyone else to find out what this “dating application” is all about?

 

It’s called “Hey There, You Got a Match!”, yeah it sounds childish and absolutely cringe-y, but tell that to the masses of public who rushed to download the application the moment it was launched. It had only been two weeks since the app was launched but it already amassed a billion unique downloads from the app store.

 

Childish? Cringe-y? Voice this out loud along the streets and hordes of people would come chewing you down like hyenas. I was just kidding, or was I?

 

I willed myself out of the thoughts in my mind and turned my attention to the male who was sitting beside me instead.

 

I snuck a glance at his mobile phone and there he was, chatting up yet another girl, “Enlighten me, Taehyung, how many girls have you actually chatted up this week?”

 

“This week?” I watched as Taehyung’s brows knitted together, his eyes trained on somewhere faraway. “Man, I really can’t remember, but this is the eleventh girl I have talked to in four days.”

 

I deadpanned at his response, that guy even had the audacity to look smug.

 

“Seriously though, Jungkook, it’s not like you didn’t download the app. You just don’t use it but you and I both know how many matches you get in a day and it’s definitely more than the number of girl

Please log in to read the full chapter