Hate Him!

love is complicated

http://google.com

 

"seohyun!wake up!you're getting late to go to your class!"seo un so shouting....

it is 9 o'clock and seohyun is already late for her class...

she took her tower and take a bath as fast as she could..

when she open her wardrobe....there is a lot of black t shirt since black is her favourite colour..she took her cap and go downstairs..

"noona,why can't you wake me up earlier?"...

"i have tried to wake you up for thousand time!!!"

"seohyun,i can't wake you up for the rest of your life..you have to be indepent my dear sister...."seo un so so worried everytime she think about seohyun..

"alright..i'll try but i can't promise you..."seohyun said to her sister..

"noona,i'will come home late tonight because i have to study with IU..the exam just around the corner..so, ineed to study very hard.."

"ok..take care"seo un so kiss seohyun's cheek.."noona..saranghae!"..

seo un so only smile and look seohyun go to colllege with her bycicle..

"oh my God..i have appoinment with Mrs Jung...." said seo un so....

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

yonghwa arrived early that day because he need to settle up his work as a new student at Seoul University..

that morning..yonghwa walking around the college to take picture....

seohyun was cycling as fast as she could....

then "click"...

yonghwa took a picture of seohyun..

yonghwa smirk.."that girl is so boyish...with her cap,with her blak shirt...but pretty"..

"wait...why i'm thinking about her,..i even don't know her name"..he smile....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

seohyun was in rush when suddenly"bang"....all seohyun books are on the floor..her notes spread on the floor.....when seohyun raised up her head..he saw a boy with a brown jacket....the boy try to leave without say sorry...."hey you!"..seohyun shout to that boy...the boy then make his way to seohyun...."why rude girl?"..yonghwa words make seohyun so agry...."can you repeat what are you saying just now?!"...seohyun said...."i said that why rude girl?..are you deaf?"yonghwa smirk..

"its okay for me to be deaf but ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?!!!"..."whatever!"..yonghwa said and then leave seohyun alone..

"yaaaaa!!!!!"..seohyun shouted at yonghwa but yonghwa just leave..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

"i hate him!!!!"..seohyun talking to herself....."who?"..IU voice make seohyun shock..

"huh...you make me surprise"...seohyun look at IU..

"Who areyou talking about?"..

seohyun tell to IU what had happened this morning..

"Relax seohyun....you just a bad tempered....just forget about it...lets go...we are going to our favourite reastaurant..

it will by treat this time"....IU take seohyun hand and pull her.....

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

at the restaurant..

"IU,,THAT IS THE BOY I'M TALKING ABOUT!"..seohyun point to yonghwa.

"i know that boy"..IU said.

"he is a new student at our college...he love to take picture...all the girls in our college have fallen in love with him because he so handsome...the girls always follow him everywhere he goes....they will start to scream everytime they see him...but i heard a rumours that he is such a playboy.....you better be careful..."..IU said to seohyun..

"why i must be careful?he's not my type and i'm not one of the girls....wait,IU..are you interested in him"..seohyun asked IU..

"of course not!..."....

seohyun laugh when IU said that but suddenly she feel that someone is watching her..

when she looks around..she see yonghwa is looking at her..

"you!!!!"..yonghwa shouting to seohyun..

everyone in that restaurant watch seohyun weirdly..

"what?!"...seohyun said..

they look at each other.....