As If I Never Exsisted

In Heaven

"Flight 207 now boarding."

I sigh and look at you. You don't return my gaze. We were sitting at this table for about an hour. All my things were packed and given to the airport to settle into the plane. I watch as you take a sip of your coffee which is surely cold by now. You're playing with something on the table and it bothers me to see you like this.

"I'm leaving." I say as I watch you carefully.

You pause in your movements and, for just a second, I see sadness flash in your eyes.

"Don't leave." You plead as I stand up.

I frown and my heart breaks just alittle more. I begin to try to reassure you.

"I'm going to come back so..."

"Liar!" You say and only then do you look at me as you stand up quickly.

You let out a broken sigh.

"Liar." You say again as you look back down.

I almost smile at how you can see through my lie. I take a couple of steps to close the gap between us and gently grab your chin to make you look up at me. I lean down to claim your lips in what may be our last kiss. "I love you

." I say softly. Tears begin to slide down your cheeks as you release yourself from my hold.

"Can't we love again?" You ask in a soft voice.

I have no answer. Better not to answer. I just give you a sad smile and turn around,walking away from you.

"Chunnie?" I hear you call my name but I don't respond I just keep walking as tears soon envade my eyes and fall.

"Yoochun!" You say again in a broken voice.

Don't come after me Jaejoong. Stay there...Move on and forget I ever exsisted.