He talks soo much!

Going Crazy

 

I’m tired...I’m so tired.....Were the only thoughts in Bang Yong Guk’s mind, he’d been flying for awhile but refused to stop. This was the third time this month he’d been ambushed and ran out of a town. Just because he was a demon didn’t mean he didn’t have feelings, it didn’t mean he deserved to be treated this way but no one cared. No one cared about his pain, about his self loathing of who he was, all they saw was a demon. A monster who would kill every single one of them if he ever got the chance, that was all people every saw him as. There was no way to convince them other wise, by now he should be used to it, he’s always had a hard life since he was little. He was always the demon child, the child whose mother was impure because she laid with a demon, the child who would be forever alone. Yes, he should be used to people’s abuse, and terrible words but even now in the modern day, in the 21st century, after being alive for 200 years. He has yet to grow accustomed to people’s actions towards him, he has yet to grow  accustomed to the stares he received as he walked the streets. If there was a way to hide that he was a demon he would, but there was nothing he could do. It’s not easy to hide crimson red cat eye’s and the demon tattoo he was branded with as a kid, the tattoo that made it impossible for anyone to even want to get close to him. The tattoo that branded him the son of the most powerful fire demon there ever was, the fire dragons wrapped around his entire arm from his wrist to his forearm. Guk hated himself, he hated what he was, he didn’t want to be proud of being a demon, he didn’t want to be proud of having the power to kill someone with just a slap of his hand. That is why he is alone, he left his clan to be on his own to live normal but he’s finding it harder than expected, he’s slowly come to realize that he is alone, he is forever alone, with no one to love him, there is no happiness for him anywhere.
After flying for ten hours straight Guk was exhausted he needed to rest or he would crash into the ground for sure. When he landed on a near by tree and decided this was the best place for him to sleep until he could think of somewhere to go. He didn’t know how long he’d been asleep until he felt rain drops and heard yelling from below him.
 
“Yah! Your going to get sick! Don’t you feel the rain?!” Guk looked down to see some random stranger yelling at him.
“Can you not hear!? Come down from there!” The man rose his voice and sounded like he was scolding a little child. Guk was confused, and slightly irritated did this man not know he’d been flying for ten hours and wanted to sleep. Without a word Guk slid down from the tree to be pulled away to a luxurious cottage on the mountain.

 
“I’m sure your probably freezing. What were you doing up there anyway? Didn’t you see it was going to rain?” The man just kept talking and pulling him along til they reached the door. Guk stopped dead in his tracks, this man would do what every other person had done to  him. Welcome him into their home, befriend him, and soon try to kill him for some massive award. He’d been down this road before and he wasn’t going back, there was nothing but pain down that road.
 
“What are you doing? Let’s go inside it’s cold.” The man gave him a confused look and Guk just stared at him with a blank expression. Was this man stupid or did he just not notice the obvious?  The man tried to pull him by his wrist but Guk didn’t budge he just continued to stare at this perfect stranger who seemed so anxious to help him.
 
“I’m not going to do anything to you if that’s why your scared. You don’t have to fear me, I just want to help.” The man sighed and ran his free hand through his hair. “Would it make you feel better if you knew my name?” Guk didn’t answer he just continued to stare at his so called “savior”.
 
“My name’s Himchan, Kim Himchan. I promise not to hurt you so can you just come in now. My hair is soaked, my clothes are soaked, and my socks feel disgusting so I can only imagine how you feel. So let’s go inside and get warm and eat some food before we get sick ok?” Does he ever stop talking? Guk was even more confused than before. Why was he telling him all this? Why did he want to help him so bad? What was in it for him if he helped a demon? Guk didn’t know and he didn’t trust this Kim Himchan but he went ahead and nodded and walked inside the mansion sized cottage.