••1••

Candy Store
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung fluttered her eyes open, the rays of sunlight coming through the curtains blinding her eyes a little bit. She turned to her side and smiled at the sight. The girl was sleeping beside her and Sojung tucked the strands of hair covering her beautiful face behind her ear. She looked so cute while sleeping, her nose crunches every time her hair tickles her face, her arms never letting go of Sojung’s embrace and a pout on her lips. She could watch the younger all day.

 

Hwang Eunbi. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Eunbi made Sojung’s life brighter, the older girl could never imagine her life without her. 

 

Sojung could still remember clearly the day she saw Eunbi for the first time. She looked so cute wearing her winter coat and her beanie, it made her look so small. Well, she’s not small, Sojung is just too tall. And, she had a big pout on her face while holding two pack of candies deciding which one she should buy. 

 

Sojung smiled at the beautiful memory.

 

“How can I forget?” She whispered to herself while looking at the sleeping girl lovingly.

 

(Flashback)

 

3 years ago

 

“Sojung unnie, how about we buy candies for our Christmas party? Wouldn’t that be a good idea?” Yewon, Sojung’s younger sister, asked her with a big smile on her face. They were walking around the streets, thinking of what to buy for the upcoming Christmas party they have with their relatives and their bestfriends.

 

“Yes, Yewon. It’s a great idea,” Sojung replied to her cute sister, she could never say ‘no’ to her.

 

“There unnie! A candy store!” Yewon pointed to a candy store across the road.

 

“All right, let’s go Yewon,” Sowon told her and held her hand.

 

They entered the candy store, it was really pretty. The theme of the store was pastel pink. It has many shelves of candies to choose from.

 

“How about I go to the right side and you go to the left side? Yeah?” Sojung asked Yewon.

 

“Sure unnie! So we can go home as fast as we can!” Yewon replied enthusiastically. It made Sojung smile, her sister is really cute.

 

Sojung started to walk towards the right side of the store. And there she saw a girl struggling to reach the candy from the top shelf. Sojung chuckled, the girl looked really cute standing on her toes.

 

‘Well, what are you gonna do Sojung? Stare at her struggle or help her reach it?’ Sojung asked herself mentally.

 

She walked towards the girl and reached the candy for her. Ah, the advantages of being tall...

 

“Here you go,” Sojung handed the candy with a polite smile on her face.

 

“T-thank you,” The girl bowed and took the candy shyly from Sojung.

 

“You’re welcome,” 

 

Sojung watched as the girl ran to the cashier and left the store. The girl looks so cute while thanking Sojung and she had a faint blush on her cheeks.

 

“Unnie!” Yewon called her, Sojung turned around and saw her sister carrying candies. 

 

‘Oh right! The candies! I forgot about the candies!’ Sojung thought and facepalmed herself internally.

 

Sojung has been thinking about the stranger girl for a long time that she forgot the reason why she was here in the first pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter