the girl with blonde hair

i seriously thought i was insane because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crazy? Weird? Yeah, that's just some of the words people use to describe her. Not that she minded really. She knows that she's still sane, contrary to popular beliefs. But this? Yeah, no. Hell no. 

 

How did it start?

 

A few days ago— three? four weeks ago? (or was it months ago? she can't remember), she had finally graduated from highschool and her rich- cousin, as a congratulations gift, gave her money to fly her to Seoul to spend her last days before enrolling to college there.

 

"To our dearest Mina,

Wow! Congratulations! Honestly, we thought you couldn't make it out of there alive but— you made it! Yay! here's some money to get your here!

 

-Love, Choa"

 

Was what was exactly written on the letter she received, alongside some candies and gummies which she ate throughout the whole flight. Of course, like the good little cousin she was, she sent the letter back to her loveliest older sister-cousin, "haha thanks grandma, send my love to jimin-unnie."

 

 

Time skip to when she arrived at her cousin's house.

 

 

Apparently, her cousin and her girlfriend, motherin' top madam, weren't home since they were on a honeymoon, so she ended up all alone in the mansion with a few other housemaids.

 

 

(Staying at an abnormally large house gets super boring and lonely, and so after a few days she finally got out of her room.)

 

 

She was just having a nice stroll on the garden when she saw a girl, probably older than her, sitting down on one of the swings swaying back and forth. Her jaw-dropped and she had never felt so— lesbian in her entire life. 

 

The girl had blonde hair, flowing down her shoulders, she wasn't that tall but is still taller than her. Not to mention, her skin was a bit pale, and her legs— oh my god.

 

 

She finally stopped staring at the mysterious girl when the latter shot an angelic smile at her.

 

 

(You can guess what happened to her heart next, she almost had a heart attack and died on the spot.)

 

 

The girl shyly pat the space beside her and she had no choice but to comply. I didn't know Choa unnie had a daughter, was she really that old?

 

"What's your name?" Mina gently asked, turning her head slightly to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter