FINAL

Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drowning in thoughts, Kim Sojung is sitting alone in the practice room. She's not alone obviously, her right hand is holding a bottle of wine. She's been drinking since the day she accidentally kissed Eunha during the photoshoot session for their mini-album. Sojung has never been so close to Alcohol but right now it makes her feel better at some point.

Yuju unknowingly walked into the practice room after she finished her vocal training next door. Yuju sees Sojung and decided to sit next to Sojung. Sojung could not care less, whatever she thoughts. She's always been close to Yuju since their trainee days but somehow there is a little gap between them since Eunha joined the company and somehow Sojung got closer to Eunha. Yuju does not mind being 'replaced', it's normal. She got closer to Yewon since then.


"This is the fourth time I'm seeing you sitting here and drinking wine by yourself," says Yuju. Yuju extends her right hand, initiating that she wants the wine. Sojung passed by the wine, still doesn't care about Yuju's presence at all.

"The only friend I got," says Sojung.

"What does that make me? Am I a ghost? You're holding a grudge about the phone number thing." Yuju takes a sip. Yuju is not a drinker but she's familiar with it. She raised her eyebrow when she swallowed the wine. Yuju takes her phone and she finally saves Sojung's number. Yuju shows her phone to Sojung. "I saved your number. Happy?"


Sojung's lips curves, "I didn't hold a grudge. You could have saved my number. It takes 20 seconds."

Yuju giggles at the remark. Sojung definitely hold grudges over the phone number thing. "Your wine tastes bad, it must be the cheap ones. Are you that broke, Kim Sojung?"

Sojung scoffed and stares at Yuju with her disbelief face. "It was a gift from the fan." says Sojung as she take the bottle from Yuju's right hand and sips the wine.

"So....why are you here instead of movie night that Yerin organized?" asks Yuju carefully. Yuju knows Sojung too well. If Sojung didn't tell you anything despite herself being miserable, that means big, big, big trouble. Yuju is this type of friend that cares a lot, she wanted Sojung to know that she's always here eventhough the gap is exist.


"I could ask you the same. Why are you here?"

"I had a vocal training session. Do you know being the main vocalist is tough?"

"Stop rubbing that into our faces. We know it is hard." Sojung takes another sip of her wine, nearly finishing one bottle. Her lips turn black too from drinking.


Yuju giggles again. She loves to tease Sojung so much. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter