Chapter 1: They are so obvious

2min is real

I am Yumi and I happen to go to SM Highschool just like Taemin and Minho. Not the type into but these two boys will definitely change anyone's mind. By the way, they are friends. If you don't believe it, laugh with me. 

I have my reasons as to why I think they should if not are sleeping with each other. First, Taemin is literally so tiny before Minho, if that isn't valid enough reason, I don't know what is. Second, Taemin is like a baby whenever he is around Minho and you should really listen to him when he talks about his man; I assume Minho is his man because I can. Third, everytime I spend more than 2 minutes with them for whatever reasons, Minho just loves to whisper into Taemin's cute little ears and first of all, boy that's so rude when you're sitting in a bunch but like, it's okay because you do you because obviously you won't do Taemin when you're out in the open. Fourthly, I love how Minho has a nickname for him and of all the endearments like lovebabydarlingdear, honey, Minho went for baby cheese and I didn't even know such an endearment existed and then Mina told me it doesn't and that it was an inside joke and so, being the perfect noona, I asked Taemin one day. 

Only to be greeted by his adorable breathy giggle behind the back of his hand and okay, I get it, you both are friends but then why are you blushing, baby cheese

If Mina was to call me baby cheese, I'll kill her. 

Of course we don't expect anything like that from you  Taemin because he's your man. You really can't hide it by saying otherwise. 

Fifthly, yes there's a fifth and a thousandth too but for now, fifth is the last and the most obvious one. They both are single. I mean if your name starts with I and ends with t and the other alphabets in the middle are d, i, o then I'll for sure believe that but fortunately my parents were smart enough to give me braincells to differentiate between obvious and even more obvious and thus, no matter how much you try, noona can't be fooled. 

Just imagine, one of the hottest junior of yours is single, I know, it's possible but not if that same hot junior loves to  anothercutersmallershyer junior's round bottoms or hug him for a bit too long or watch with those eyes for a bit too long. Yes, those eyes, you get me. The eyes which scream Bon Appetit. Now if Taemin was a snack, I'd let it slide but he's a whole ing meal so of course you know what that means. 

I've got my eyes on these two. 

Oh and did I say that my bestfriend Mina is Minho’s sister? If the elder sister is shipping you with your guy friend, there has to be some truth in it, right?

We are 2 years senior to both the boys and for whatever reasons, Taemin is in Minho’s grade because he had skipped a class when he was younger. That too, I believe is to be with his man, of course. Sadly, we’ll be passing out this year too so it’s like now or never. I formed this club 2 years back, let me tell you why.

I grew up with Mina and that naturally meant I saw Minho grow up to be the tall hunk that he was. I also witnessed Taemin grow into the beautiful honey-colour haired boy that he was. I witnessed him being clingy over Minho and if you were to come up to me and tell me aw look at these two, such cute brothers, I’d smack you across the face and give you my nonexistent glasses to see the love which is definitely not brotherly.

Actually, I did smack someone over it. It was Jinki.

The man had the nerves to come up to me with his chicken and aw when I was not-so-creepily watching them play basketball and the fact that he’s Taemin’s elder brother just makes it 10 times worse. Like, dude, Mina is shipping her brother to your brother, shouldn’t you be a bit more respectful towards the fanclub owner? He’s in my grade too, so now every time I look at him, he’s either trying to avoid eye contact or smiling the blinding smile in hopes of blinding me towards their love.

All his efforts are in vain as for now.

So when did I realise that I just had to make this fanclub? You see, one starry evening, I was still in school and helping with the upcoming Bake Sale being the Deputy Head Girl, yes, others are headless, anyways, I was stacking the cut-outs to be placedthe next day and when I walk out of the storage, what do I see?

Taemin on Minho’s shoulder trying to reach the second floor railing.

That’s normal.

If you thought so, hear me out. Or read me, I don’t know. Or take me out because I’m a 2min trash.

I was watching from across the first floor with a rather puzzled look because whatever they were trying to reach could be simply collected if they walk up the stairs or take the elevator to it. Simple right?


Even then I didn’t think much of it and walked toward them, only to hear giggles and I had heard them enough times to know whose mouth was making such sounds.

Taemin.

I stop a few steps away and watch because me then was wanting to help but then me then was like what the because the things Taemin was saying, God.

“Hyung, what if someone saw us?” Breathy giggles.

Right boy, they’d think two boys trying to reach the railing when they can walk up the flight of stairs to that specific floor and pick it up, no biggie. They will for sure spread the rumours of you 2 losing some nuts. But I don’t know what he was thinking which made him feel embarrassed.

“What do you mean? We’re trying to get your stuff back.”

“No but..we, you…hyung I swear if you don’t stay still I’ll fall!“

And then he proceeds to squeal like a little girl when Minho purposely dips a little too low to scare him, his frail arms flying to catch the railing.

Taemin. Minho.  Was what I wanted to say but I wanted to see where Taemin was going with his imagination and so, now with a motherly scowl and my hands on my hip, I watched these boys bicker for good 2 minutes where Taemin kept his one hand on Minho’s head while the other reached for his book (Who the put it there?) and constantly told to go a bit higher or stop touching me there or I am ticklish, hyung please because even though Minho was tall, he wasn’t as tall as a floor’s ceiling, oh and Minho, I swear I am not kidding when I say that but even though I couldn’t see his face, I could imagine the devious smirk that he wore while he purposely his hand up and down the insides of Taemin’s thigh.

I knew Minho was going a bit too close to that area when Taemin’s complains turned to squeals and then flailing arms trying to hit him in the head without losing his balance and a bunch of baby cheese language and hyung! only Minho could understand.

Ehm.” I finally -block and it’s as if the two felt an earthquake and Minho stumbles on thin air, taking Taemin with himself to a very weird landing on the floor.

I flinch, not guilty of the commotion me clearing my throat had caused.

Taemin was on all fours and trying to shake his head back to life while I crossed my arms against my chest. Minho was already on his feet and rubbing his nape instead of helping the poor boy up as if suddenly allergic to him.

“What were you two doing?” I asked and Taemin suddenly appeared beside Minho, hair a disheveled mess and cheeks baby pink. Now naturally, I think it’s normal because Taemin has a pinkish undertone but he was pinker and shyer and that made me furrow in my brows and bounce my eyes between the two.

“I-hyung, he left my book on the second floor so…” I raise my eyebrows and brew on a small smile which screams oh honey I totally believe that. As if caught, Taemin quickly pipes in. “I told him I’ll go collect it but he said…”

“He asked you to get on his shoulder and reach it because apparently the stairs have grown thorns and the elevator refused to let you both in, right Minho?”

“No, noona, it was a dare.” And who in the heckarooni gives such dares? They are so bad at lying. Nonetheless, I didn’t give them a look which says okay, I kinda believe that because I don’t and so I end up sighing.

“It’s fine, you know.” And then I go into creepy-noona mode and wink at them. “Your secret is safe with me.”

The face Minho made was not priceless because it just looked so blank and what but Taemin, that little boy went all blinking-mode on me where he blinks at the speed of light in one second and turns so red that I am made to think he suddenly caught a fever, love fever if I suppose.

“Don’t give me that look, you both look so cute.” I continue, giving a no-teeth smirk with a wiggle of my eyebrows at which Minho’s big eyes go the size of a soccer ball, slightly chuckling and look like I just weirded out his upcoming generations while Taemin, Oh my God I just wanted to hug this fluffy boy when he began fumbling with his cute little fingers, the same speed with which he was fluttering now.

“We’re just friends.” I almost would have believed that had I not seen Taemin’s reaction to my assumption. With a minuscule nod and still the same creepy-smile, I give another slow nod while I walk past them.

“Yeah, just go easy on your Taeminnie in bed.”




Surprisingly enough, there are many girls who ship these 2 and I am not even surprised, that’s very contradictory but whatever. These two make the cutest couple and I am not even into . And then there are girls who ship themselves to Minho and some idiots even ship themselves to Taemin, to which I laugh. I remember this junior named Naeun and she was sitting on the same table as me during their free time, ogling at Taemin, who was, by the way, stuck to Minho’s side. When she was Taemin oppa is so cute-ing, I was nodding and adding with Minho. She eyed me and told me that Taemin wasn’t gay and as if the heavens heard me, Taemin blushed the gayest blush when Minho ruffled his hair and she was left fuming.

By the way, did I mention that we have merch? I mean it’s not like an actual merchandise but a girl decided that it was a great idea to spray 2min on white shirts. And black caps. Although I am not the type to magically pop up whenever 2min are being too obvious and squeal but these girls, I don’t know how they ended up on Earth but they certainly do have the ability to teleport.

As of right now, I am at the common room and we are to make this project but Mina decided it is ingenious to leave me with my thoughts and invent a gluestick somewhere down the hall. When she doesn’t return for another dinosaur era and I assume she has been devoured by the glue-monster, I squeeze myself out the door and walk around till I basically bump into something on the floor and fall face-first.

“Oh, I am sorry.” Mina is saying, crouching by the staircase and at first I am about to scream what the hell are you doing but then I see what is happening and I had never ducked down this quick. I think I might have broken some record. “That’s Minho’s shirt!” She is whispering-exclaiming and I nod.

Why is Taemin wearing Minho’s gym shirt?

I mean normally, I’d assume it’s his but it’s definitely too big for his small frame and then I see a certain Choi walk in with a look which is like ours but a lot more softer as if he accepts what he sees.

“Where’s yours?” We hear Minho speak and of course Taemin knows right away that he’s referring to his shirt so he casually says I forgot it at home and It makes me hum a bit too loudly because first, shouldn’t he be at the gym if he is wearing the gym-shirt and second, if he isn’t gym-ing, why flex that he can wear Minho’s shirt without having to ask?

Why not? Minho is his man after all. It’s only normal. But if they are trying to be lowkey, Taemin is basically giving everything away.

I mean you should look at the boy when he is around Minho. He looks like a typical cliché highschool girl with a pitch higher than normal when talking to her crush. And although that kind deserves to be hated, our baby cheese is too cute.

“Wow why is he wearing his gym shirt out of the gym?” I hear Mina speak and I am nodding this detective nod with a suspicious pair of eyes. “As if he wants to go you see this Soojung? You can watch from afar but look at me go.” I get reminded of Soojung and how she has been all over Minho lately and everything kind of adds up but then I also acknowledge Mina’s Taemin impersonating skills and laugh secretly because that tone, although I can never imagine on the little kid but I am sure he’ll adapt if someone comes near his man.

“Minho hyung, will you help me with…uh, what do you call it?” He gestures weight-lifting and we go seriously because if you are going to a gym, it’s ABC for you. But of course our baby cheese isn’t there for the gym but to see his Minho hyung shirtless because he has stolen it.

God this kid is so obvious.

And then I also remember that the title of Weightlifting fairy was made for Taemin. If he goes to the gym looking like that, Minho will never take him seriously. It’s like he’s wearing a bag meant to dump ship-wrecks.

As if heard, Minho laughs his high-pitched laugh and walks past him but not before he has squeezed his round, soft buttcheeks.

Oo-ing-lala.

“You look like a toddler in my shirt. Maybe someday when you have your own shirt.” And then we get blessed with Taemin’s rather exaggerated hyuuuuuuung.

Me and Mina squeal and I guess Mina is too loud so Minho looks up at the second floor and sees us and although Mina freezes, I stand right up and clear my throat.

Minho looks perplexed as always but Taemin looks like the face he’d make if he was to see Minho’s .

Now don’t get me wrong, I haven’t seen it but looking at Minho’s physique, I am sure Taemin’s going to have some difficulty riding it without crying first.

“Hi.” I say shortly and pull Mina up by her collar because 2min fanclub president and vice-president are not supposed to hide like cowards.

“Were you two watching us?” What does it look like to you?

“What? No, we were tying her shoelaces.” I facepalm at Mina’s excuse because…

“Noona..she’s wearing wedges…”

Seriously, I am selling her for 5 bucks, I am ready to accept Kibum as the vice-president although he’s the biggest 2min -blocker.