Chapter 1: To the City

You Are The One

JISOO POV's

 

Kring!!! Kring!!! Kring!!! the alarm of my alarm clock wake me up." Ahhhhh"~~~ i yawned and stretch my arms and get up and fix my bed. i went to the bathroom and do my morning routines. After I'm done with everything i need to do, i went out of my room with my suitcase big enoung to put all my things i needed. Well ths is gonna be my last here in our house because I'm going to the city to find some job. I went down the stairs to the dining wre my dad sipping his coffee and reading newspaper. 

 

"goodmorning, dad" i greeted and kiss him on the cheeks and he greets me back. I went to the kitchen were my mom is preparing breakfast. "goodmorning mom" i kiss her on the cheeks and she greeted m back and then I help her preparing breakfast  after we're done cooking we put all the food in the dinning table. "sweetheart, called your brother to have some breakfast he's already awake." my mom said. 

 

Well i"m going to introduce to you to my family, I'm the youngesst and i have two siblings my older sister is already married while my brother is getting married this year. My parents is running our small restaurant that is not doing well rigt now. We are not rich and not that poor, we live in a very peaceful and lovely home here in the provice of gyeonggi.

 

I knock on my brothers room and called him. "oppa,breakfast is ready." i said. "okay, I'm coming, he asnwered. My brother came out of his room and we both went to the dinning area. while as we eat my mom keep asking. "sooyah~~ is your things ready? is thre anything you need? did you packed some goods for you friend Lisa? well i understand her because its gonna be the first time that i"m going to leave for long. I nod and smile at her and saidd "yes". After we're done eating i help my mom to clean the dishes aand the table. my brother alredy left for his work while dad is preparing the car. I notice my mom is so quiet, I back hug her and assured her that I'll be okay there and i will call them everyday i hug her tightly. After our emotinal moment i said goodbly to my mother, my dad alredy put my bags n the car, my dad is the on who going to drive e at the bus station because my mom is going to prepare for our restaurant.

 

CAR

 

Princess, will ou okay there? is there anything you need?do you still have mone....? I interrupt him and assured that I'll be okay.

"Dad,i'ts okay, I'll be okay there. Who am I,? I'm kim jisoo I'm okay, so dont worry " i said and put my hand on his hand while still on the streering wheel.

After a few minutes we alreedy arrived at the bus station. i went out of the car and my dad get my suitcase. i buy some tickect aftter buying i said goodby to my dad. I hug him tighlty and kis him on the cheeks and then went to my respective bus. I seat beside the window were in can see my dad waving at me. I cant help  but to get emotional, away from my family for the first time for a long time really makes me sad who doesnt right?. Th bus is now starting to leave, i wave at my dad again until i didnt see him. its alred 8:30 am and the ride will take three hours before we get there So i'm going to sleep first. 

 

 

 

After three hours i alredy arrived at the bus station were my bestfriend Lisa is wating for me. i get down of the bus and called Lisa

"Hello, Lali whre are you?"

"oh! sooyah? I'm hre at the waiting area."

"Oh! i see you already." i ended the phone call.

Lalisa!!!! i  called her, she looked at me and we run to each other and tightly hug each other. 

OMG!! i missed yu so much, i said while still hugging her.

"Me too" she answerd,.

 

We both release in our hugs and lisa help me with some of my bags. Lisa called a taxi and we are now heading to her appartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note

first chapter :)i'm note a good writer and also not good describing things and  i"m sorry if theres a wrong spelling  and wrong grammar. english is not my first language so bare with me .... no hateful comments guys thank you ....... kamsahamnida :)