Park Jimin

His Sweetest Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said there is no perfect in this world. Well, maybe they didn't met me yet that is why they think like that. Im not boasting myself but Im just telling the truth. Even me I couldn't believe that everything will so smooth when it comes to my life. Like there is no problem about my life

Im handsome. Charismatic at the same time. I know how to bring out myself. Im smart. My family is also rich. Since I was born, I always get everything I want. Shipping and airlines is the business of my family and it leads by my grandfather. He only have a two sons, my uncle and my daddy. They are both competing for the next CEO of our company.

But I dont care about their conflict in the company right now. After all, Im just eighteen years old. There is still a few months before my birthday and I still have a year to graduate in college. As long as I could but everything I want using my credit cards that my grandfather who is the one who is paying and I enjoy my college life, Im okay with that. I still think those serious thing when I get old. Im still young to be problematic. I prefer to have fun with my friends, flirts around with girls and enjoy my youth.

"Sir Jimin, your car is now ready." One of our maid calls me from outside of my room.

"Good, I willl go down now." I answered as I didnt leave my gazed on the full length mirror. I whistled as I looked my outfit for the last time as I spray some perfume and fix my hairstyle. I smiled as I contented in my looks and I go out in my room.

I saw my mom as she walks in the stairs. Maybe she have a planned to fetch me in my room. "Hello, honey. Come on lets have a breakfast."

My mom loves me so much. Even when Im still a kid, Im really spoiled by her. My mom known as a strict and nasty among our social circle but when it comes to me she is very loving and caring. Not that I mind. My mom gives everything what I want. Cash, baby. Cash.

"Thanks for the offer Mom. But I will eat on the school, since there is a restaurant where my friends stay. Bye." I quickly kiss her cheeks. Then, I hurriedly get out of the house. My BMW sport car is already done.

The ride is almost thirty minutes from our exclusive subdivision to Richdale University where I studying. Its a seven years old private university.

As I enter in the gate of our school, almost all of the student looks at me. I already park my car and I get out of the car and my friends already join me.

"You're late!" Taehyung greeted me, he is the heir of one of the famous electronic company. One of my friend since high school.

"Its only a few minutes."

"Still, we are hungry waiting for you. Come on lets eat before our first class starts." That's Jungkook, my childhood friend. My dad and his dad are bestfriend and they owned a chain supermarket.

"Fine. Let's go." I just chuckled as we made our way to our favorite restaurant near the school.

All of the student that we passed by, is looking at us. Some greeted me.

"Hi Jimin oppa."

I just smile to the girl who greeted me. Jungkook just whistled as we reached on the Strawberry Kiss—the restaurant we always hanging out.

"Almost half of the female population in our school, became your ex."

"At least, Im still friends with them. We are all on good terms." I said.

"Not all your ex are your friends. You have this one ex that is really really mad at you, remember?" Taehyung in.

I frowned as I remember the ex Taehyung was talking about. "She doesn't count. Anyway, past is past. She is only a mistake that I don't to look back again."

"Well, she is not really your type at all. Beside, she is not attending in the school for almost one year. Maybe she just transfer in another school." Jungkook just answered.

I ignored his comment. I hailed the waiter and order some foods. Im the type of person who is loyal to the people who I cared for and I don't even give a damned cared for those people who doesn't like me. Obviously, the ex that we are talking about here is belong to the people I don't even care. I almost don't remember her.

After eating breakfast, we already go to our first class. We have the same course, Business Management. As we reached the classroom, I only just seated, my classmates start to talk to me. Some are asking how I am. The others asked for some part in the lesson they didn't understand. If you think that the playboy like me only have looks and charisma, well you are all wrong. In fact I'm a candidate for magna laude.

Did I tell you I'm perfect?

Some are inviting me in party or just a simple hang outs with my friends. Of course we accepted their invitation. What is the purpose of being teenager if you didn't enjoy it right? Well, I could maintain my high grades even I party. So no problem at all.

You can see that its not only material things that I couldn't easily get, but also the hearts of the people around me. I just only smile and people will give me anything I want even when Im still a child. When I grow up, I become teacher's pet. All of the student want to be my friend. Even my friends tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter