Now What?

What have I done??

"Hmmmm........my head," Jaehyo sat up holding his aching head, "Where am I?"-A young lady came in, "Oh, you're awake sir!" Jaehyo nodded, "Where am I? Why am I here?" "Don't you remember," Jeahyo shook his head and the lady sighed, "Of course. Well I'm nurse Amber. You are in the Seoul Hospital. We found you on the streets this morning, walking around. You were drunk." Jaehyo's eyes went wide, "I-i was.... W-was anyone with me?" Amber shook her head, "No, but.........Your clothes were a ripped up..and you.....umm..." Jaehyo began breathing hard, "W-what's wrong? D-did some-something h-happen?" Amber sighed, "Ummm.......This is awkward to say but........you're.....you're pregnant..." "W-WHAT?!?!"

Jaehyo finally got out of the hospital after talking to Amber about being pregnant.

[Flashback]

"Yes you are pregnant. Only a couple days," Amber nodded. Jaehyo stared at her, "I-i can't believe it...." "Would you keep it?" "Of course. I would feel as if I were killing a child that has a chance to live a life." "Good. You can go but I need to tell you that you should TAKE IT EASY! I know you are an idol but if you have to much stress you could kill you AND the baby. Yes, it is okay if you walk but don't be walking around dancing and jumping like a monkey. AND NO RUNNING! Okay?" "Ma'am yes, ma'am" "Good you can go now."

[End of Flashback]

"-sigh- I am I going to do now? Huh! I'm talking to baby!" Jaehyo looked at his stomache, "What am I do? Talking to my tummy? I'm going crazy! -sigh- Wait.......Oh, ! The guys! What am I going to tell them?!?! Aish........" Jaehyo walked in the door of the Block B dorm, "Hello? You guys here?" "HYUNG!!" Taeil came running, "Hyung!! Where were you?!?!" "Umm........I-i can't..." Taeil looked confused, "Why no-" Taeil was interrupted by Zico. "I see you finally desided to come home," Zico frowned, "I was worried that you left me." Jaehyo looked down, "I....ummm......went out yesterday....and got drunk....." Pyo, Kyung, Yukwon, and Minhyuk stared at Jaehyo shocked. The oldest didn't just go out and get drunk for fun. "What!" Yukwon shouted, "Sorry." "Ummm....Yeah, I...huh....I.....had ....with some guy..too......" Jaehyo looked up and then down at his feet. "WHAT!?" Zico's frown went from worried to angry, "What? Why?!" Jaehyo began tearing up, "I don't know.......I went out with some friends and next thing I know, I woke up in a hospital." "Hospital?" The maknae blurnted out loud. "Yeah......I...huh....I'm......I-i'm...." Jaehyo found it hard to say. "What?! Your what?!" Zico became impainet. "I'm.........aish......I......." Jaehyo suddenly became dizzy. They(Block B) all looked at him, worried, "Jaehyo, a-are you ok?" Taeil started walking toward him. Jaehyo helt onto the table, "Y-yeah.." Thump! Jaehyo feel down on the floor, "Jaehyo! Jaehyo! Are you okay! Wake up!" Jaehyo's eyes closed and he went limp.


Hey~ Guys~ This is my first fanfic and I hope I did well!~ Comment and sub.!~

I will try to make the next chapter longer. I type like a 50 year old trutle.  =.=" Anyway like I said. I want comments! Good? Bad? Stupid? Are you going to kill me for writing this?

:)))))))) See you guys in the next chapter or on your wall if you comment! Bye bye for now!