Final

Strawberry and Creme Crêpe

Mina's sweet revenge. ;)

PS: Warning! Mina being bold is… hope you enjoy.

---

The bell rang when Mina and Momo entered the cafe to eat breakfast. The shop was not filled with a lot of people today, which was actually good for them, only a few.

Momo went to the counter to order their usual and Mina looked for a booth for them to sit. She settled in the booth beside the glass window, not far from the entrance door, and watched the people walk outside who passed by the store.

Momo came, tray in hand, carefully putting the cup of hot americano and Mont Blanc for Mina and Strawberry and Creme crêpe paired hot chocolate for herself at the table. She put the tray on the table behind them when she made sure no one was looking at them.

"Yosh!' She clasped her hands in praying position, then closed her eyes, "itadakimasu~"

Mina did the same and mumbled a soft "itadakimasu" before digging on her own food.

They ate in silence saved for Momo's moan every time she took a bite of her crêpe. Then, she opened to speak. "Mina, you want some?" she offered, pushing her plate slightly across the table.

Mina stopped slicing her bread and looked up at the girl. Her eyes landed to the girl's face down to . Mina's brows furrowed at the sight of creme beside her girlfriend's lips.

"Uhm. Mina, you don--" Momo's words caught up in when she felt a soft thing on her cheeks. Her round eyes widened in surprise, feeling her heart stopped for a moment before beating again, in abnormal pace. She suddenly couldn't breathe.

Mina bent forward to reach Momo's side, hand on the table to support herself from falling. She brought her locks behind her ear, leaning into the confused girl's face. When her lips finally in contact with the raven's cheek, she stuck her tongue out to the creme, topping it off with a soft kiss.

She her bottom lip as she leaned back in her seat. Sweet.

The chestnut haired girl continued what she was doing earlier, heads down to focus on her bread. A faint smirk formed on her lips.

"M-Mi-Mina…" Poor Momo stuttered. Her brain malfunctioned from the bold move the quiet girl did.

Mina sat there, casually eating her Mont Blanc as if she did not do anything to make the girl like that.

"Thank you for sharing." She said nonchalantly, imitating the other girl's word earlier. She brought her cup of americano to her lips to hide her smile.

---

I apologize for the wrong grammer and spelling .