Intro : The Last Kiss

Eternity
Please log in to read the full chapter

Years  :   Unknown 

 

He always hide behind the shadow. 

No one know his existence, or I could rather call it they choose become an ignorant. 

Because no one get interested with the silence and they are to busy with their own little thing. 

He like it that way, no one will pay you attention when you choose to ignore them too. 

They won't bother you, so you won't bother them too. 

Or else he will give a lesson to them who try to bother him. 

He like to be alone. 

He doesn't need everyone. 

Yeah, he like it that way. 

Like it used to be. 

Not until he saw the guy with a long cloak covering his whole body sneaking around in the forbidden lake in the middle of the night. 

No one brave enough to entering this place, it's call forbidden lake for a reason. 

Whoever who try to take or whatever they need that belong to the lake, he will get curse. 

But he knows better, it's just a myth. 

A myth that he made by himself. 

But he can make it real too if he want. 

Because this place is belong to him and no one can come here whenever they want. 

He watch from up the tree, hide behind the darkness. Watching the guy walk closer to the lake. Look around for a moment, afraid that he will get caught by someone. The guy pull out a bottle that he hide it behind the cloak after he feels there is no one watching him. Take some water to the bottle until it full and put it back behind the cloak. 

"What are you doing? " The guy is caught off guard to hear the voice that come out so suddenly. 

He appears in front of the guy, decide to confront him who quickly hide the bottle behind the cloak. He can clearly see the guy's face from the moonlight that shine above them. The guy have a big round eyes, looking at him like a kick puppy that get caught stolen something from it's owner. A thick pouty lips and one that stood the most is the nose, big and pointy. 

"Mmm.. " He heard the guy is stuttering, the fear is shown on the face. 

He watch the guy with a straight face, try to intimidating with his sharp glare. Though he should not even try it because his presence can intimidating the guy enough. 

"No one can entering this place. "

The guy held his breath for a second, know well what he just said. 

"What are you doing in here either then? "The guy seems confident to replied him back, though he can sense the fear in the guy's voice. 

He an eyebrow, "I'm asking you first. "

"Well.. " the guy scratch the back of his neck that suddenlu feel itchy, "The village where I live have no water. "

The guy's eyes telling him no lies, he knows the village near this forbidden lake need half a day to come here and the rain is not come for a year. That make the water source is drought out in everywhere. But the forbidden lake is not one of them, the water is not dry out even a little bit. 

"So that's make you think you have the right to take the water from here. " 

The guy hung his head low, "This is the only place. "

He can sense the desperate from the guy's voice. He can't lie that he is not fall for the beutiful husky voice the guy's have. With the desperate in there, it make his heart beat fast. 

He really like to see when someone is in that condition to depend on something to make they still live. Almost in the verge of death. Can't find something to dapend on and give up eventhough it will make them in danger. 

Call him sadist, he won't care either. 

"Don't ever come again. " 

He turn around and about to leave the guy alone. 

"Wait. What's your name? "

"You have no right to know my name. " He said with back facing the guy, then walk away from there. Walking towards the darkness that ready to embrace him from the cold night. 

"I'm Ken, hope to see you again. "

You wish. 

 

 

(▰˘︹˘▰)

 

 

The guy still come to the forbidden lake, not keep the words he said the other day in mind. 

But the guy is not leave after he take the water. He sit beside the lake and play the water with his bare hands. 

Waiting. 

Is the guy waiting for him? 

He have no intention to meet the guy again, so he let the guy be. 

Watching the guy until he decided to leave the forbidden lake. 

The guy still come over and over for the following day, then waiting for him. 

"Didn't I tell you not to come ever again? " He said towards the guy who suddenly stand up after hearing his voice. 

Please log in to read the full chapter