Che Trae in Errore 01

Che Trae in Errore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1]Taking Jinhwan into a hospital for any reason is like pulling a tooth out of someone's mouth. Even if it's just for a check up. Yunhyeong would rather kidnap someone than take Jinhwan with him because in that way, he can save his dignity from Jinhwan's mouth because damn, the older has some colorful and creative words stored on his dictionary. And his body wouldn't hurt this bad from getting his kicked.
While Jinhwan won't hurt Chanwoo because the younger is his baby, his puppy eyes will win the other over. Chanwoo is weak for cute things. And Jinhwan is simply the cutest thing on earth. The older knows this and he's using it to his advantage.
"Hyung, it's just a check up, what's the harm?" Yunhyeong asks for the ninth time. The reaction is immediate as Jinhwan turns his feral kitty look to the younger.
"Yeah what's the harm? They will just shove a ing stick with a camera into my mouth." he hisses with a glare.
Yunhyeong rolls his eyes while Chanwoo just giggles, his one hand covering his mouth.
"And yet I don't hear you complaining when someone's sticking their stick into your mouth everyday."
Jinhwan did not blush. No, definitely not.
"At least I'm tasting real instead of toys unlike someone I know." He says smugly, earning a loud snicker from Chanwoo and a flaming red Yunhyeong.
"We.are.not.going.to.talk.about.that.ever." Yunhyeong grits his teeth before looking around to see if anyone heard his best friend. Thankfully, people in the hospital are too busy and just minding their own business.
"Hyung, you should hide your stash from Jinhwan hyung." Chanwoo comments, before squeaking when the older hits his arm.
"I'm hiding them!" Yunhyeong exclaims. "I just don't know how hyung found them."
Jinhwan smiles just a little smugly as he wiggles his pointer finger at the other.
"You don't mess with Kim Jinhwan and your secret is safe with me."
Yunhyeong grumbles under his breath but Jinhwan just pointedly ignores him.
"Kim Jinhwan-ssi." The nurse calls from the newly opened door. The said male feels himself getting cold as his feet stays rooted on the spot.
"Goodbye hyung. See you later." Yunhyeong and Chanwoo said with a smirk before almost carrying the older inside the room.
"Yah! Jung Chanwoo, Song Yunhyeong!"

•••
Jinhwan feels a little dizzy and light at the same time when he wakes up from his slumber. He remembers getting his blood extracted from him and doing the basics of check up. He also remembers smacking Yunhyeong on the face while trying to get out of the room.
When he moves slightly, he can feel the sheets sliding off of his upper body and he shivers immediately when the cold air touches his skin.
"Oh, you're awake already Kim Jinhwan-ssi?" A rough and deep voice asks beside him. Jinhwan frowns before looking sideways to see a man wearing a white coat, presumably his doctor, and a stethoscope hanging on his neck. Yeah, definitely his doctor.
Jinhwan gives a dopey smile to the man before a small giggle escapes his lips without his consent.
"Y-You're sooooo handsome" he says childishly, his eyes shamelessly checking the other out. "What's your name handsome?"
The man smiles at him amusedly as he pockets his pen on his coat.
" Kim Hanbin. I'm your doctor remember?" he sits on the chair beside his bed.
Jinhwan frowns again, his lips forming into a pout as he tries to remember the man.
"Reaaaallly? How can I fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter