NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

How could he be so stupid? How stupid could he be by having with a stripper in a club? It used to be a night that he wouldn't forget, but look where he was now. He felt so dirty and used as heck.

Taekwoon thought he was going to have a night he wouldn't forget. He went to a strip club to have a night out, just him. Taekwoon just sat at the bar, there was at least a free seat because everything else was packed. This stripclub was known to be the best in town and it was always packed, every single night. So Taekwoon decided to pay a visit so that he could see if this club was truly the best in town. Taekwoon went to the free seat at the bar and ordered a drink. Everyone was hyped already, while the show hadn't even started.

It was then that all the male strippers came on stage and started their show. The audience near the stage went crazy, while Taekwoon was silently enjoying the show from a little distance. He basically surprised himself by liking the show, because he always thought that it would be a lot dirtier than he had in mind. The club had some attractive men on stage, because everyone went crazy and screamed for more. But for some reason, one of the strippers looked into Taekwoon's direction. The lights weren't that bright, so the strippers could see everyone in the club.

The show itself was maybe 30 minutes long, because the strippers left the stage after 30 minutes. Taekwoon turned to the bar again as he ordered another drink. The bartender clearly could see that Taekwoon enjoyed the show and he was glad that a customer like Taekwoon had enjoyed the show.

''It's your first time here I assume?'' the bartender asked and Taekwoon nodded. The bartender smiled as he served Taekwoon's drink. Whenever a new customer came in and enjoyed the show, he was glad that they enjoyed it. That meant they would come back more often.

It was then that Taekwoon felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder and noticed that one of the strippers who had performed on stage stood behind him. It was clear that this stripper liked Taekwoon already, because the bright smile didn't leave his face. It was the first time for Taekwoon that someone like him liked him.

''Come with me, you're cute.'' he said. Taekwoon started to feel uncomfortable, because he wasn't ready for the next step already. But what could he do? He didn't want to come with him, but he couldn't disappoint him either. The stripper would get what he wanted anyways.

''O-Okay then.'' Taekwoon stuttered a little. The stripper liked that already and he started to chuckle as his hand went up to Taekwoon's hair. This hair was the softest he had ever felt and he wanted to play some more with it.

''Take your drink with you and come with me. I want you now. God, you're so cute.'' the stripper said and finally managed to get Taekwoon off the stool. Taekwoon had his drink in one hand and his other hand was locked inside the stripper's hand. The two walked backstage and Taekwoon's eyes widened when he saw how huge the dressingroom of the stripper was. The stripper let go of Taekwoon's hand and Taekwoon was free to make his way to the couch.

''Ah, I haven't introduced myself have I? My name is N. I am not allowed to share my real name, so I'll tell you my stagename instead. What's yours?'' the young man said after he closed the door. He approached Taekwoon, who had taken a seat on the couch and his glass was on the table. N sat down next to Taekwoon and he placed his hand on top of Taekwoon's wrist.

Taekwoon felt the uncomfort grow, but he could only let everything come towards him. He couldn't say no to anything, no matter what N was going to do.

''W-Well, I prefer you to call me Leo. It's my nickname.'' Taekwoon quickly mentioned. If N wasn't sharing his real name, why would he?

N chuckled and kept touching Taekwoon. If it was up to N, he made love with Taekwoon right here right now.

''Leo huh? So cute. Alright, I do have some rules. Not many, but still. No questions and no touching. You'll do whatever I want.'' N told him and Taekwoon basically nodded. His sacrifice was ready to begin and he was totally not ready for it. 

What started with a kiss, continued in ripping all Taekwoon's clothes off and N continued to make love with Taekwoon. Taekwoon still didn't like this, but he couldn't say no to N. N would be upset if he declined. To N, this felt like magic. Taekwoon was definitely a keeper. Maybe Taekwoon would come back more often, N really hoped he would.

Once N finished and let go of Taekwoon, Taekwoon put on all of his clothes on and felt like he didn't know where he was. Sure, he was no longer a . But it felt good for a first time.

''Come back again my love, I like it a lot.'' N said and slid a small card in Taekwoon's pocket. On the card, N's phone number was shown. N hoped that Taekwoon would either come back again or that Taekwoon would call him.

Taekwoon felt like he was shaking on his legs and once he was fully dressed, he left the dressingroom. Completely forgetting about his drink. He was confused about everything, but he loved the he had with N. It felt good for a first time.

But 2 months after the visit, Taekwoon felt sick to his stomach. He thought he had eaten something bad, but later it turned out that it wasn't the case. His friends also started to get worried, so one of them brought him in at the doctor. Taekwoon explained what was going on with him and the doctor reported everything.

''Did you have the last few months?'' the doctor then asked and Taekwoon nodded. It was 2 months ago since he went to a stripclub and had with one of the strippers, but was that the reason why he felt miserable?

''Alright, I actually want to make an ultrasound. Nothing special ofcourse, but I just want to know if I can find something that makes you feel sick.'' the doctor said and invited Taekwoon to take a seat at the research bench. Taekwoon got up from his seat and he did as the doctor asked. His friends were with him and they took a seat next to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon lifted up his shirt and the doctor spread some gel on his stomach. It was cold, but Taekwoon got himself together to ignore that it was cold. And it was then that the doctor started to make an ultrasound.

The guys kept looking at the screen and one of them gasped the further the doctor went with the ultrasound.

''No, this can't be! Taekwoon, I think I see something there.'' his friend said and after a closer look, Taekwoon's eyes widen. Was he pregnant? There was no way that he could be pregnant, that wasn't made for people like him.

''Well mr. Jung, your friend is right. You're pregnant and you're 2 months along.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon didn't know what to think. He was confused, but he knew whose baby this was... N. N was the only one he had with, so he was going to tell N about this.

The doctor finished everything and Taekwoon was able to sit up straight. He immediately took his phone out of his pocket and sent a text message to N.

''N, you are screwed. I loved our moment at the club, but you made me pregnant and this baby is yours.'' Taekwoon sent. His phone went back into his pocket again and he got off from the research bench. His friends followed him silently towards the doctor's desk again, where they took a seat.

''Well congratulations mr. Jung with your pregnancy. As for you, I'd like to see you more often since you're a man who carries a baby. So I'd like to see you again at 4 months. For you, it's a lot riskier to carry a baby.'' the doctor said and Taekwoon nodded, but was still in a state of shock.

Taekwoon was pregnant with a stripper's child and he couldn't believe it, but he was going to keep the baby anyways. He loved kids, so he wasn't going to kill it.

A/N This idea came to mind when I was on my way home from school. And don't expect scenes from me, I hate it to write those.