Cabin for the beast

Oh Fu-

Far in the woods, they built a 4x4 meter square space for two human can have fun with. Being visible is not an option cause god forbid anyone can survive with a neon sign wrote "i'm here", therefore a simple yet functional cabin is their pick. Gathering pieces of to survive the night from dawn to dusk. Chaeng is in charge with the fish they caught earlier. They were so proud with the catch of the day even though it's just decent size chub for two serving. Lisa went off to forge some stuff that aren't deadly to consume.

Having enough berries from near their so-called-cabin, lisa returns with a news. "Do you think we can get like a deer or something?". It is no wonder, with the amount of edibles they have, they gotta figure out something. But to chaeng, who just felt overwhelmed with their chub, is a huge escalation. "With what power, oh my sweet dear? Do you think they just gonna pop up out of the blue?", a retort that earns a smug from lisa. As if a challege has been made, lisa made her mind to work her best. 

Dinner is ready to be served with little stars in the sky as a companion. "Today we lived, tomorrow we are the beast!", lisa chants. The spirit of her enough to fuel both, chaeng and herself. Chaeng return that sparkling spirit with slow hug. Letting them to sync their breathe in harmony. Slowly away from lisa, she looks so fondly and stare at her lips to catch both into a blissful prolonged kiss. With stars under them cheering to deepen the kiss into a hurried one. They got to break away if they want to stay alive till tomorrow and be a beast. 

"Whoa... to what pleasure do i owe that?", lisa said while wiping their lips after the stunning act. Funny how just two people enough to forgot the world. Shimmering eyes tell you how someone can meant so much to you. "Maybe just because of how you are?". Oh, boy... chaeng replied with a gap for lisa to fills in. "Or... it's just that irresistable,". Perhaps, they just meant for the both of them. 

Lisa reaches chaeng's arm mindfully, tracing the feeling of other skin. Cautious eyes signaling this and that, asking for heaven to answer. Translator is unnecesery, for they know what the heart wants. Both lips make their way into a steady rhythm. "Is it... a good time for boop-beep?", lisa inquire unsure with the response. Hyperaware, lisa, now more focused with the hard breathing of them and the chirping birds of the wood. Out of sudden, hands are pulled and they marching to the cabin hurrily. Laughing, chaeng answered, "What is a 'boop-beep'? Are you for real?". 

___________________________________________________________

Ray of sun hitting the cabin that was shook the night before. Nor lisa or chaeng ready to set and be the beast of the day. They probably just wanna cuddle and just feel warm out of other body heat. Legs sprawled here and there under the sheet of abundant shirt-from-post-war made together. Today is going to be a whole different day.