Ramen Noodles solve (almost) everything (nobody's POV)

Sister Troubles

April tiptoed out of her room, she didn't want Nana think she wasn't holding a grudge. She tiptoed downstairs to the kitchen and pulled out the ramen noodles. At the same time Nana walked out of her room and made a point to slam her door, loudly. She ran downstairs to the kitchen and pulled out the ramen noodles. April cleared , and Nana turned around and saw her there. Nana started to slurp her noodles, making loud smacking sounds. April rolled her eyes, but a giggle got stuck in the back of . Nana started to smack and slurp louder and louder, until April burst out laughing, which caused Nana to spew soup, which made April laugh even louder. April started smacking and slurping her noodles and Nana did the same. Then they both looked at each other with a serious face and started to laugh so loud that their mother came in the door from the garden. "Quiet down!" she said. "Sorry Umma." They both said with a grin. They laughed for a while more, until April finally commented, "Hey Nana, I'm sorry for calling you a babo..." She looked down. Nana grinned. "It's okay, but just to let you know you're a babo too." Nana said. April nodded, "Yeah you're probably right." Nana smiled and walked over to April and gave her a big hug. "You're a great big sis, you know that?" April smiled and hugged Nana back. "Yeah, for a baka you're not too bad." Nana gave her a playful punch in the arm and walked away, smiling. Ramen noodles solve (almost) everything, don't they.