Final

Movie

"Lee Hyukjae! What the hell did you do this time?" Heechul screamed at him right as I entered the room. I'm pretty sure he's ready to jump on me if not for Teukkie hyung hugging him from behind.

"Go and talk it out, Hyuk." Teukkie hyung told me after he made his best friend stop talking.

I sent him a thankful smile and went past them to go to my boyfriend's room which might as well be my room.

"Hyung." I spoke as I opened the door. "You okay?"

"Hyuk? Nothing. Just got dramatic after watching a sad movie." My boyfriend said as he faced me from scrollung through his phone while in bed.

"Hyung.." was all I reply before lying down with him.

"I am saying the truth now." He said as he moved to fit in my arms. "Oh. Heechul hyung screamed at you thinking it was your fault he walked in on me crying in front of my laptop?"

I nodded. "Please just watch a sad movie when you're with me so I can have Teukkie hyung screaming at you too when I cry." I teased.

"Har har. Lee Hyukjae, you either just sleep or cuddle when I try to lure you into watching a movie with me." He said with a roll of eyes.

"It's because you always pick sappy romance movies when you watch with me."

"Then let's watch one now. Pick from the DVDs inside the cabinet."

I stood up to choose from my boyfriend's collection of movies and came back with a DVD of Before I Fall.

"Before I Fall? Good choice. I haven't watched it but I saw reviews." He stood up to set the movie up.

He went back to cuddle with me on bed as we watched the movie in silence with a few tears in some scenes. When the movie ended, we stayed still for a moment before I reached to turn the tv off.

"Jongwoon hyung, don't ever leave me, okay?" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"Now now. Where did that come from?" He asked as he snuggled closer. "I won't leave you even if you want me to. You'll always have me."

"Promise?"

"Promise. So when I'm so sad and down and I tell you to go away, please don't. Just hug me even when I push you away. Please bear with me when I get so drowned from overthinking." He said with teary eyes.

"You know I won't. I love you so much, Hyung. I always will." I said then kissed his forehead.

"I love you too." He said then kissed my cheek.

We drifted off to sleep hugging each other feeling light and warm inside.