Final

Space for two.
Please log in to read the full chapter

He didn't know how. He didn't know since when. Hakyeon's feelings were changing. No, he refused to call it as changing. He wanted to believe that his heart was too big he was able to love two person at the same time. He love Jaehwan. And he love Wonshik. But right now, the sight of Jaehwan with tears flooded in his eyes, eyebrows knitted together while biting his lower lip to prevent a sob from escaping, Hakyeon felt a pang in his heart. Jaehwan had both of his hands balled in a tight fist at his sides while looking straight at Hakyeon who had his head down in shame. He was kneeling on the floor, a few inches away from where Jaehwan was sitting on the sofa opposite him. Wonshik was on the sofa right behind Hakyeon, face tight while also looking down. The atmosphere were so tense and quiet you could hear the soft ticks of the clock.

 

"I can't believe you guys..", Jaehwan finally broke the deafening silence. His voice low and heavy. "How can the both of you do this to me?". He asked in disbelief. Tears fell freely after what seems like hours trying to hold them back. His eyes shifted to his right, looking at the bouquet of flowers he left abandoned on the floor,lifeless. He couldn't believed what he had just witnessed. He was expecting a surprised looking Hakyeon who would then be jumping for joy, showering him with hugs and kisses upon his return from his supposingly 2 weeks outstation, which was shorten by 5 days. Definitely not this. Well, he got that surprised look from his boyfriend yes, but not on the bed with someone whom they had both known well. Their good friend, Kim Wonshik, both in a compromising position and faces full of immense pleasure. Right, they were caught.

Hakyeon looked up and dragged his body closer towards Jaehwan. He was crying as well. 
"I'm sorry Jaehwan ah.. i'm sorry..", his voice choked as he reached him. He rested his hands on Jaehwan's knees and laid one side of his face on top while still muttering endless apologies. 

"Why? Why are you doing this hyung?Am I not enough?," Jaehwan asked sadly. He wanted to sound angry but it seemed that the sadness he was feeling overwhelmed all his other feelings. He felt his heart burn and his chest tighten. His tears were still flowing and his throat choking. Still..he waited for an explanation.

"I.. i love him Jaehwan ah.. just like how i love you.. i love the both of you so much". Hakyeon finally said, still in the same position. He felt too ashamed to look into Jaehwan's eyes. He knew, no excuses could justified what he had just did.

"How long has this been going on?"
"S-since 6 months ago.." Hakyeon answered hesitantly.
"And you've been ing behind my back for the past 6 months?" Jaehwan raised his voice by a notch. He was surpressing his growing anger. His balled fists still tightly clenched by his sides. Hakyeon finally looked up at that accusation. Yes he was having an affair and he wasn't proud of it, but to say he'd been ing for 6 months was not true at all. 

Wonshik wasn't just a random guy. He and Jaehwan who had been together since high school, had known him since university and they had been close even then. Wonshik had been his constant support aside from his boyfriend and without realizing, he had fallen for his good friend. The confession came one day during yet another overseas work trip for Jaehwan. He and Jaehwan had an argument before the latter left for his work trip which ended up with a tipsy Hakyeon calling Wonshik over to his place. Being the good friend he was, Wonshik came over to be his listening ears. After ranting out and venting angers, Hakyeon caught himself staring at the perfect warm looking lips. His desire won over and he moved closer to the startled looking guy and pressed their lips together in a soft kiss. Wonshik who was confused af first,slowly returned back his kisses and one thing lead to another. They ended up having a passionate round of lovemaking,both fully aware of what was happening. The morning after, came the confession of love. Hakyeon had told Wonshik how he had fallen in love with the other and so did Wonshik,who had harbored a crush on him since the first time he laid his eyes on him. They ended up cuddling on the bed and assuring each other it would be fine and that they would try to figure out something to make these work. That was the first time they had gotten intimate and they hadn't done it again, until this day. 

"Jaehwan ah.. i've been waiting for the right time to tell you but i've not had the chance.. but please believe me when i said i love both of you so much. I need the both of you in my life.." Hakyeon pleaded, eyes all red while tears still streaming down.
"Need the both of us?," Jaehwan let out a chuckle in disbelief. "I never knew you needed two to satisfy you hyung. Tell me, is he the only one or there's still more? How many guys have you shoved your to?" He asked sarcastically. Hakyeon flinched from his venomous allegation.
"Jaehwan ah.. please believe Hakyeon hyung.." Wonshik who had been looking from the opposite sofa decided to speak up. At this, Jaehwan shifted his attention from Hakyeon to the man opposite him. Eyes filled with rage and his eyebrows rose.
"You have no ing right to talk Kim Wonshik"
Wonshik flinched at that but remained calm. He knew he played a big part in all of these happenings and he need to straighten things up.
"I have the right to talk hyung. I am afterall involved in this. I ju-"
"Oh yeah you are the er ing my boyfriend", Jaehwan cut him off rudely.
"Lee Jaehwan can you for once just listen for sake!?" Wonshik raised his voice. He was getting irritated with how the other guy constantly throwing sarcastic remarks.
"LISTEN?LISTEN!? What the do i need to listen more?? Because the moment i stepped into this house, the first thing i got to listen was disgusting moans!" By now, Jaehwan was in full rage. Tears no longer visible. Just pure anger marred his perfect face.
"You need to listen to Hakyeon! He loves you, that much i can tell." Wonshik sighed and looked at Hakyeon who had his head down again. His body trembled with every sob. It was heartbreaking to see him in such a fragile state. How much he wanted to just lift him up and wrap his strong arms around him, but he knew he need to control himself, not until Hakyeon had explained to Jaehwan.
"Fine then. Explain Cha Hakyeon." Jaehwan finally had mercy.
"I-i fell in love with him, Jaehwan ah..

Please log in to read the full chapter