Prologue

𝒲𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 [𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐗 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨]

Have you heard of a story called "Escape from the Illusion Cage"?

It tells you of a story about a young girl who was forced to live under constant surveillance from her own family.

With no rights to make her own choices, no rights to make her own decisions, the young girl's life was nothing more than that of a puppet - waiting for others to control her actions and her life.

Like a bird with shackled wings, you could say that throughout her whole life, she had been living in a cage called home.

Sad, isn't it?

To have no freedom and rights to make her own decision. Instead, she allowed and gave herself up to be used by her own family for their own benefits and preferences.

But that's not how the story ends for her.

The young girl eventually got out from her cage with certain help from a friend. A friend who broke her cage and set her shackled wings free as he took her out - where she finally tasted the fresh air called freedom for the very first time.

The young girl finally found the purpose of her life, sharing that feeling with her friend as they went on a journey of learning about the world together.

Although they had to face many ordeals and challenges while they were out there, the young girl was content with everything that happened. Because all she wanted was to have her own freedom.

That was her happy ending.

Interesting, is it not? I find myself invested in reading it. How the young girl faced her family and her surroundings. How she and her friend went on a journey and learned many new things that she had only read from a book. How she was able to experience new things that she never knew existed.

To be honest, I envied her for that.

What made me like this story?

...

...

...

Well, by some twisted irony, I found myself to be in the same situation as the young girl in the story.

 

Trapped.

 

Alone.

 

A puppet to my family.

 

It's funny how I found my life to be almost the exact same as what was written in that book.

But despite how her life started off badly, she still found her happy ending.

Now, the question is, will I find my own happy ending too?

And...

...

...

...

...can you be the one to save me from my own 'illusion cage'?

 

 

Wonwoo?

 

       

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚       

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚

+ Heir to the Miyawaki Corporate, the largest funding family that contributes to many big and successful projects and buildings.

+ Kind and humble but nobody knows what she's hiding behind those empty smile.

+ She is always accompanied by at least one bodyguard no matter where she goes.

+ She is under the pressure of being sent off to fulfill her duty as an heir and to be in an arranged marriage.

 

 

+ She is under the pressure of being sent off to fulfill her duty as an heir and to be in an arranged marriage       

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨

+ One of the bodyguards assigned to protect Sakura from any danger and prevent her from doing any reckless behaviour.

+ He was accepted as her bodyguard at a very young age, back when he was still a young teenager.

+ Doesn't show his emotions a lot but he sympathizes Sakura's fate sometimes.

+ He is considered the closest bodyguard that Sakura ever have.

So, I've decided to post a brand new story for this Sakura X Wonwoo ship       

So, I've decided to post a brand new story for this Sakura X Wonwoo ship. It's been in my head for a while now and I just had to put it out here.

Hope you'll enjoy it throughout the time I'll update this little story from time to time.