five moments

a thousand words in a single picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Daesung

A beach with white sands and blue, blue, blue water. Seungri stands at the gentle slope where the sea meets the sand. His feet are bare, his shoes are in his hand. His jeans are rolled up to his knees. He's half-turned towards the camera, bright eyes flashing with unbridled excitement and joy— one hand reaching towards the sky.

There's a flush on his cheeks, red splashes of color on his face and he looks impossibly young and alive. Pink lips stretched in an easy smile, white teeth, sun kissed hair. 

Freckles scattered across his solar plexus and dusting his shoulders. His hair is set ablaze by the sunlight— like a halo on an angel.

Seungri and the sky and the sea and the sand.

Breathless.

 

2. Jiyong

Seungri is dressed in a faded plaid shirt, clearly too big to belong to him. He has a dark leather jacket thrown over him, the words "too young" carved on one sleeve and "too fast" on the other. Peaceminusone. He's sprawled out on one of the two twin hotel beds in the room— one of which will not be used— and he is asleep.

His face is peaceful, mouth open and pink. Long eyelashes, dark against his pale skin; delicate.

There's only one light on, a gentle fall of orange warmth, casting soft shadows across Seungri's body. His fingers are peeking out from underneath the jacket and one of his long legs is hanging off the edge of the bed. His shoe is about to fall off. 

The image is slightly blurred— as if the person who took the picture was laughing when taking it. Seungri's dark hair is pressed against the white covers, haloing his head. Soft and curly on his forehead. He's so, so close, one could almost reach o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter