Chapter 3 : Fake boyfriend

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walks slowly towards his designated room with a sigh. How boring his life is, here he was meddling with his brother's life when he is supposed to be caring for his son. Oh how he misses him.

Jinyoung walks towards his bed wistfully, he has been way too young when he met Henry, his foreign lover who swoon him off of his feet with his princely attitude. He has been foolish to think that all of that good behavior was true. No one is that good, his parents warned him about that man, about the danger and he ignored them, he chose to follow his heart and look where it brought him.

He became pregnant at 16, his parents disowned him and kicked him out of their house, he seeks for Henry's help but the man refuses to acknowledge the baby as his and so that day became his first and last day as a homeless person for help came sooner than he think.

Aunt Mary hired some men to find him, after hearing the news about him being disowned the elderly lady make it upon herself to find and protect him. He will be forever grateful to his aunt.

He became a free man after that, the society doesn't want a carrier who is disgraced. He went to Paris and live in a hut on his aunt's summer house where he spent the first few years of his baby's life. How he misses Bambam, how he longs to feel him in his arms again but alas fate is determined to punish him for all his wrongdoing. 

Bambam has been taken away from him, kidnapped by his own father. Henry contacted him and threatens the life of their own child in exchange for a large sum of money. What a heartless man.

"A little bit more my baby...papa will have that amount ready and I can retrieve you again. Just wait a little bit more.." he said tearfully as he puts a hand on his face and tries to pull himself together. He must be strong, he can't be weak, he need to work harder for his child.

A knock was heard and he turns his head in surprise. Who will go to him at this hour? He just left Taehyung's room. He walks towards the door and opens it wide.

"Oh... it's you."

Jaebum looks intently at him.

"Can I come in?"

"It would be innappropiate to have you in my room Mr. Im, especially at this hour." Jinyoung nervously said, wondering what Jaebum wanted.

"If you care for your reputation then we all know that you don't have to. You have quite the record Park Jinyoung."

Jinyoung glared at the man. Is he the one whom he is supposed to seduce? What a er.

"If you're here to offend me and make fun of me then let me tell you this. I have no time for bulls so leave me alone in peace."

"Don't dare change Taehyung's mind about the marriage." Jaebum suddenly blurted out which makes Jinyoung look up at him.

"And why not? He is not the right one for you. You will walk all over him, you will manipulate and control him. My brother doesn't deserve that."

"You are under my roof Park." Jaebum reminded the man who is clearly enjoying himself by dissing him.

"And I am here as a guest and brother to your FUTURE husband, you should treat me with respect and tolerance but here you are visiting me at such late hour just to disrespect me."

Jaebum sarcastically take a step back.

"Well I am sorry for making you uncomfortable with the truth."

Jinyoung takes a deep breath, he has been taking s from everyone ever since his failed attempt at love, he has been branded as a harlot just because he fell in love and have a kid out of wedlock. He is used to all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter