Chapter 1

Oh!

It was the same everyday start to Jung Dam Song High School (*), the rich snobs were the same, the environment was the same and the drama, was the same. Unlike the other normal high schools, JSD is one of the top trouble maker schools in the whole intire UNIVERSE. It always remain that "personality:" of it until the day it dies.

- At School's football court-

"Come on you cheerleaders! If you want our school' s team to be the nuber one, first you gotta make yourself number one."- Ms. Kahi  ( the school's cheerleading coach) screamed out.

" YES MA'AM!"- SNSD ( the school's cheerleader & 1 one of the queens) said as they turned back to do their rehearsal. On the other side of the field, Super Ball ( the school's team) is knocking themselves out because of the hard training for the next up coming game.

" Sunny ah! Stand straight. You wouldn't want Yoona to fall off in the middle of the routine right?"

" Yes, coach Park. I'll try again."

" It's okay, you girls worked hard today. Go rest and we'll practice again tomorrow."- Coach said as she ran off to get her bag and waved goodbye to the team.

" I'm glad that's over. We've been doing the same thing over and over again today."- Leader Kim Taeyeon let out a sigh after she landed her onto the ground.

" Me too. But unnie, you are totallly almost blew our cover today. Smile to Leeteuk, wave at him, starring at him until Seohyun came to knock you out of your dream..."- Yoona said as she poked a candy stick in front of Taeyeon's face.

" OMO! I did? Sorry guys, I didn't notice that I was doing that. But, DID HE PAY ATTENTION TO ME?"- Taeyeon shouted out loud. Luckily the opposite side was too far to hear.

" Ssh. You wanna find out then go do it yourself. Beside, you will never be his girl unnie. He had a girlfriend already, remember? Kang So Ra."- Suny said like she was going to destroy every bones Taeyeon has inside her tiny body.

" I do. Just that, I really into this guy. He's the charming prince of this school anyway."- Tae shot back, but this time, she was bluer ( LOL ) than ever.

 

   Suddenly an arm was wrapped around her shoulder, she took a look and was shocked to see it was no other than her all-time crush. Park Leeteuk. He was smiling to her, smiling to everyone. But to Taeyeon, it was like only her and him in this windy field.

" Wassup? You girls look awful. Not that I am teasing you, but seriously did coach Kahi make you guys this terrible?"

" That's none of  your bu-si-ness! Why are you here?"- Sooyoung stood right up.

" The guys and I are going to eat out today--"

" And your girls just have their night plans all planned up, and they didn't include you in the list. So now to save your position as the kings, you are going to invite us queens to come along."- Jessica cut off as she closed her eyes and spoke up.

" That's our Jessica! Always know what people think without asking them. So are you going?"- Leeteuk said while turning his head down, and met up with Taeyeon's puppy eyes. This time, Leeteuk was the one to blushed and not Taeyeon.

" Sure. When are you guys picking us up?"

" HUH? Oh yeah. Um..How about 8:00? You girls, wear something formal for me , for us. Okay? Thanks. Bye."- Leeteuk said as he walked away. Leaving dumbfound Taeyeon still shocking from the first time she got "hug" like that from a crush.

" Unnie~ You're so lucky. Get hug by your crush. Now I'm jealousing!"- Hyoyeon said. Everyone turned their evil eyes to Taeyeon. She was clearly up upon the 9 clouds when IT happened. Soon after that, they all got into their cars and rushed back to their villa.

=---------------------------------------------------------------=

Sorry guys, final mid term is coming and I am running out of time. So I am going to make some really short chapters. Hope U understand! LOVE YOU ALL.

                                                        SOOZING~