1. FINAL

I MISS YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" you, Jung Yerin."

Eunha throws her phone to the floor and buries her face to the pillow. Eunha have tons of reason to be mad at Yerin, her best friend. Eunha can't believe that Yerin would betray her like this?  Why did Yerin give her number to her ex-girlfriend? Eunha refuses to listen to the explanation from her best friend even though it might be true or maybe it is true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunha picks up her phone and stares at the text messages from Kim Sojung that she has not replied yet. Why now? Why now after 5 years? Where were you for the last 5 years? Why did you even break up with me? Eunha went through a lot of for the last 5 years after Kim Sojung left her. She never heals from the pain. At least, she thought she did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day passed by. Eunha has not replied to the messages and it is driving Eunha crazy. If it is not for the thoughts of herself from the last 5 years, nothing is going to stop Eunha to reply to the messages. The sounds of vehicles honking to each other bring her back from her deep thought. She finds herself in the busy street of Seoul, how could she end up here? The sky is already dark.

" you too, Kim Sojung" Eunha mutters to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long are you going to stares at me with that evil eyes?" Yerin says while she takes a sip of her hazelnut latte.

"You don't get to say anything right now. I can't even stand to look at you right now." Eunha says with a lot of anger in her tone.

"I told you why I did it. You refused to listen anyway so...."

Eunha scoffs. "You don't get to decide. Did you forget what I went through when she left me?"

Yerin sighs and just stares at Eunha. "You guys were 25 at that time. People made mistakes. I just want you to realize that maybe this is the right time for you to try again. If it does not work, then I will give you 1 Million KRW." Yerin is trying to loosen up the situation.

"Have you even consider my feeling?" Eunha asks Yerin. Yerin is surely taken back from the question. Just like venom. She has not considered Eunha's feeling that much, she thought she will do Eunha a favor, a big one.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't give Sojung your number. I'm just looking out for you."

"LOOKING OUT?" Eunha widens her eyes. She cannot believe Yerin would say such a thing.

Yerin lost. She can't make Eunha understand her point. "Tell me, are you still in love with her?"

Eunha despises Yerin right now. She hates it because she knows Yerin knew the answer.

"You don't have to answer," says Yerin. "You don't have to do it for her but do it for you. You can ask her the questions that you've always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter