FINAL

STAR, GALAXY, UNIVERSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were unsure. 

The feelings kept spiralling down your chest and you could no longer make out of which to mind first. Surely, there's fear. Your mind is in a haze. You trust yourself, of course. You're better than this but nobody prepared you for feeling so caged and suffocated by something — by someone. And you feared your decisions for the first time ever. 

The touches were gentle and tender and it left your heart in tingling pain because you're aware that you're feeling something you're not supposed to feel. Were you selfish? Were you greedy? Because you wanted to keep feeling everything.

You look up to Yoobin's warm smile and your chest clenched, too much, too hard. She fixes your hair as she beams a sweet smile towards you — one that never leaves her face when she’s with you.

She's ethereal. And you’ve always known that. 

"Are you okay? You look so out of it." She asked. You can hear the worry in her voice and maybe that's that. Yoobin worries about you a lot, cares about you heaps. It has gotten to a point where you actually seek for it already. 

You crave for it.

"Just tired. Work could be a pain in the , y'know." That's partially true but you cannot just tell her that you've been out of it for a while since you've been into something else.

Into her.

"Aw. Do you want me to take you home? I doubt you can drive at that state." 

And that's when you realize why this entire thing is not meant to happen or why your emotions are not meant to be occupying your heart. 

"Minji's home." Two words. They were just two words but the weight felt like an anchor falling from a ship, landing directly to not your heart, but Yoobin’s. She’s wincing but you don’t see it. You hear it in her breathing, you feel it with her eyes suddenly growing wide.

"Oh." 

You sighed loudly and you cursed under your breath. 

"I'll be fine. Thanks, though." You lean closer and leave a soft peck on her cheek and she might have turned a little red and you found it adorable. 

Yoobin is too adorable. 

Yoobin is just too loveable.

 

Closing the door behind you, you were greeted by loud yeeps and a little white furball was soon curled up on your feet. It left a smile on your face and you bowed down to pet it. 

"How's work?" A voice touched your ears and you looked up by instinct to, still, the most beautiful face you've ever seen.

You stood up and arms were soon wrapped around your waist and there's a kiss grazing at your temple.

"Stressful." You know it was not what stressed you out but you can't be too honest.

"Aigoo." Minji hugged you tighter and you sighed in her arms. 

"I love you." 

These past few days, you have an inexplicable urge to let her know how much you love her, all the time, to console yourself. Or to take away the guilt. Maybe, just maybe.

"I love you, too." 

You know Minji knows something. She has always been smart. She knows you like the back of her palms and it's scary that she can burst any moment and could disappear in your arms at a blink of an eye.

 

The night felt long and you spent it all awake, your girlfriend sleeping soundly beside you. The sun is shining, and it gives you both happiness and sadness. 

Minji holds your hands and squeezes them tightly. She now drives off to her work, her voice echoing inside your head.

"Don't ever think I'll hate you for whatever decisions you'll make."

All of a sudden. Too all of a sudden.

 

"Yoohyeon!" Your heart skipped a beat and you turned around to see Yoobin running her way towards you, her two almond-shaped eyes smiling as she sees your face.

"Yoobin." 

"I asked my mom to make you something since you looked sick the other day." 

Yoobin cares so much (about you) and it paints a smile on your face because you absolutely liked having her attention for yourself. You are not dumb. Most definitely, you are not dense. Actions, after all, always speak louder than words.

You take the bag from Yoobin and you thought she was going to leave and go back to her station like what she usually d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter