Final

Just for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kwangbae! Where—ohhhhh, there you are." 


Yena stopped on her tracks as soon as she saw the person she is looking for since morning. Her lips went long when she didn't get any response from the girl, who is busy playing her games. 


Hyewon didn't bother to glance at her as she busily taps the controller and her eyes are so focused on the screen, not wanting to get distracted from anyone. 


"I've been finding you since morning, you didn't even bother to pick up your phone and answer my calls. You're being like Sakura-unnie." Yena scoffed as she gets a handful of potato chips that Hyewon is eating while she plays.


"What do you want?" She finally talked but her eyes are still trailed on the monitor, her forehead is creasing and her hands are busy tapping the controller. 


"Yuri invited me to watch a movie later, do you wanna come with us?" Yena asked excitedly, she can feel that the latter is staring at her with her expectant eyes. 


"Nah. I don't wanna be a third wheel. I'd rather stay here than to tag along with your date." Hyewon scoffed as she give a quick glance to Yena.


Yena slumped her shoulder in defeat but sighed because she knows she can't force Hyewon to go with them.


"Tch, you really love staying at home. It's been three days that you aren't leaving your house, don't you have any plan besides having a tough contest with that monitor?" Yena pouted and whined like a kid that made Hyewon frowned as she looked at her. 


She rolled her eyes and didn't answer Yena as she focused her eyes on the monitor and gives so much attention to the final boss of the game. 


"Hey—"


"Hush! If I lose, I will make sure to cook a fried duck!" 


Hyewon laughed internally when she saw through her peripheral vision how Yena's eyes widen in disbelief as she covered with her hands. 


"Finally! I win with that ugly boss!" Hyewon exclaimed happily while punching the air as the 'victory' flashes through the monitor.


She even slapped Yena's arm due to excitement but soon stopped when she realized that the girl isn't liking it. 


"So, what will you say again?" Hyewon asked, smiling as she stands up and made her to their kitchen to get a glass of cold water. Fighting that boss makes dry. 


"My offer is still on, come with us." Yena said as she followed her to the kitchen.


Hyewon only shook her head as she rummages inside the refrigerator to get something to eat, her eyes lit up when she saw a donut. She quickly gets it and stuff it in . 


"Why?" Yena asked, looking at her. 


"Just because. Besides, I have a plan later." Hyewon shrugged, giving Yena an eyes smile and the girl knows what she is talking about. 


"Oh....I get it. Fine, but she said she doesn't want to get disturb with anyone, you know, she's busy studying for her finals exam, you know, graduating students." Yena said to her, but Hyewon knows better than it. 


"I know. I just want to visit that baby cub, she is so busy studying and besides, it isn't bad to visit my girlfriend, right?" Hyewon smiles softly before making her way to her own room and Yena is still following her. 


"Yep. But you know her, if she said something like 'don't visit me' or anything, she mean it. That's how my cousin's mind goes, she is a woman of her words. Honestly, I even got scared with her sometimes, her stares are intimidating and my cousin really radiates a strong cold vibes. Though I am used to it." Yena shrugged but Hyewon only shook her head. 


"She looks cold outside, yes. But, she is a soft baby inside." Hyewon whispered the last words that made Yena furrowed her brows. 


"That's why sometimes I am afraid to because I don't wanna deal meeting my frightening nightmare. That girl is really intimidating, just a stare from her always made me gets shiver." Yena scratched her cheeks while explaining it to Hyewon like it is nothing. 


"She is. Everyone thinks like that but when you know her deep inside, you will just see a pure angel." Hyewon smiles softly, ruffling Yena's hair before wearing her black hoodie. 


"I know. Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin, but she just intimidates me sometimes." Yena chuckles that made Hyewon grinned. 


"I know you know it, but I also know something that you doesn't know." Hyewon grinned as she gets her sneakers and wear it before proceeding to her closet.


"What is it? Tell me." Yena said. 


She was about to open but her phone vibrates and a familiar contact messaged her. 


"Maybe next time. I need to go, lock the door for me!" Hyewon said as she dashed out of her house leaving her neighbor Yena inside.


"Be thankful that I am a good friend and I am not a thief, you really leave your house to me." Yena scoffed while watching Hyewon who almost stumbles on her way out of their gate. 



Hyewon hummed happily as she looked at the plastic bag that contains a gallon of ice-cream and a box of ice-cream cone that she bought from the nearest convenient store earlier after she left their house. 


She was in the store earlier when Chaewon messaged her again.


From: Woniiie
'Just opened the door when you are there, I just need to send my sister to school. See you ~'


If someone else sees the message, they might think that it came out cold but for Hyewon it isn't. 


Chaewon's impression to everyone is a cold and intimidating person but if you get the chance to know her and have the courage to know her deep inside, you will see someone that needs to be treasure and taken care of. 


And it's like that for Hyewon, Kim Chaewon is a like a baby cub that needs to be taken care of. A pure angel and baby, a person that you will surely treasure and pour all your love so much. 


She quickly went inside Chaewon's small apartment and made her way to the kitchen, preparing the cones as she crushed it in a bowl and put it inside the refrigerator for a while. 


Since Chaewon isn't around, Hyewon decided to go to the girl's room and she can't help but to smile tenderly when she saw how organized and neat her room is, even if she is busy studying for her finals exam, Chaewon didn't forget to take things in a clean way, of course, she doesn't like it if it's too messy, just the same with Hyewon. 


Hyewon made her way to the small table and when she saw a picture of Chaewon, her lips automatically crept upwards as she stared at it lovingly. 


"How can you be so pretty and adorable at the same time?" Hyewon chuckles as she adore the frame for a long time and her smile gets wider when her eyes caught another frame, she and Chaewon together on it, they are playing the piano together. 


She walks toward Chaewon's bed and pick up the mathematical book, as she opened and started to solve the problems inside her mind, she didn't realize that she got engrossed on reading the book when a figure is watching her for a minutes while a smile is plastered on her face, as Hyewon's eyes are trailed to the book.


But Hyewon isn't that dense so she noticed the presence staring at her, she looked up and saw Chaewon with her gray hoodie, staring softly at her while smiling at her. 


Hyewon opened her arms and chuckles afterward when Chaewon quickly tackles her with a big hug. 


"You've take your sister in school?" Hyewon asked softly to Chaewon's ear, while rubbing the latter's shoulder with so much care, the younger only nodded her head while smiling at her. 


"Don't smile at me like that." Hyewon said that made Chaewon frowned. 


"Why—"


"It's making heart beats so fast." 


Chaewon chuckles at her, but leaned her head on Hyewon's chest while humming softly.


"So...how's your self-review going?" Hyewon asked while combing the younger's hair. 


Chaewon sighed softly, but it came out heavily, she pouted her lips and looked at Hyewon sadly, making the older attentive and looked at her with full of concern in her eyes. 


"Why? Why are you sad?" She asked, just making Chaewon sighed deeply again.


"What if I fail and didn't graduate?" 


Hyewon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter