1st Chapter

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I heaved a heavy sigh after my 30 minutes phone conversation with our manager. I cursed inwardly and massaged the bridge of my nose as I plopped lazily on the couch.

 

This script is stressing the hell out of me; no, don't get me wrong though, I am thankful to have a movie project but the number of kissing scenes I'm gonna be having on this movie is freaking me out because, in all honesty, I haven't kissed anyone yet.

 

Heaving another sigh, I instinctively trace my lips with my thumb thinking about the possible scenario, but then her voice pulls me out of my reverie.

 

"Jjae"

 

I turned my head to the side and was welcomed by the sight of the girl I'm secretly in love with; approaching while holding a tall glass and a mug using her small cutely hands with an angelic smile plastered on her face; the view made me ing smile.

 

"You look stressed Jjae, is it because of the movie?"

 

I nodded my head. "Is that for me?" I asked, looking at the drink.

 

"Yeah. Well, I noticed you look stressed so I made you chocolate milk."

 

Saku chan threw her blinding smile at me, as I took the glass and inspect, hold on...

 

"Chocolate milk with Hershey's—"

 

"With a generous amount of Hershey's syrup and whipped cream at the top just like how you like it."

 

She recited it perfectly as if it wasn't a big deal, but hey, it is for me. Knowing she did this just to make me feel good is enough for me, I'm happy.

 

"Thanks-- means a lot." I raised my glass to her before tasting the cold drink; so refreshing.

 

"So, what stresses out my Jjae"

 

My eyes grew wide and my cheeks heat up as I look at her, it's funny because Saku-chan mirrored my reaction, looks like she was surprised too, uhm.. why tho?

 

"What did you say?"

 

She laughed awkwardly and shook her head, "I said... what's stressing you out?" 

 

Oh, okay, well, to be honest, I'm disappointed but then I just shake off the feeling. God, why am I hearing things? I guess my frustrations of loving this girl secretly is getting up to me.

 

"Ahh, the kissing scene. I don't even know how to kiss but then this project requires me to have 3 kissing scenes with 2 different girls."

 

In a snapped her face darkens but she tried her best to smile at me, what the is happening to my eyes? Why am I not sure of what I'm seeing?

 

"Let me see."

 

She grabbed the script from my hand and read it. Damn, I was mesmerized. The way some of her stray hair fell from her face, her pointy nose her, alluring eyes her deep thinking expression, how can someone be this beautiful? Just how?

 

I sighed contentedly; I propped my elbows on the backrest of the couch, I leaned my head on my fist and I couldn't help but flash a satisfied smile while watching her.

 

Loving your best friend was never an easy thing. I didn't know how it happened. Since the moment we met on that survival show and successfully debuted together, I kept my feelings to myself because at first I was shaken by it. All I know is, I'm straight but then I just woke up one day where I realized I love her more than a sister, I'm not satisfied with what we have anymore, I want her, not her friendship but her heart.

 

"Too many kissing scenes, Jjae. It's just too many."

 

I was startled when she suddenly tossed the paper beside me. Did I do something wrong? I don't understand why she looks so upset though. Her lips are pursed into a thin hard line and her eyes are throwing daggers at me.

 

"What's wrong, Sakuchan?" I asked, in a rather comforting voice.

 

She breathes in deep before answering my question, "I know this is your first project, I support you…"

 

"Okay?" I said as I wait nervously.

 

"but… never mind."

 

She cuts off and I blinked thrice trying to process what happened, she just suddenly cut it off and then she smiled brightly again as if nothing happened.

 

"ugh, this is confusing." I thought.

 

I tilted my head as I brought up the drink again to my lips.

 

"I'll teach you how to kiss."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter