One

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s full of mischief.

She’s full of pranks.

She’s full of beauty.

She’s full of everything and that’s what makes her so perfect.

But yet I still couldn’t bring myself to look into her eyes. 

It’s like I’m forbidden to do so. 

It’s like I could never be her kind of girl. 

This is insane. How could I fall in love with someone like you?

How could I even have eyes on you when I know it’s just so impossible for me to get you?

I must have gone mad for the last few months.

You’re not helping by not noticing me. 

Am I that invisible to you?

 

"JENNIE KIM!!!"

That snapped me back to reality. I grudgingly turned and saw my best friend came running towards me. She was waving what looked like movie tickets. Oh right, I was supposed to go out with her after school.

“Lisa, stop screaming my name like that.”

“I called you for the last 10 minutes.”

“You did?”

“What were you thinking of?”

“Nothing, I was just thinking about something.”

“Let me guess, Park Chaeyoung.”

“Shut up. Don’t rub the salt on my wound.”

Lisa rolled her eyes at me. She always felt that I was a little coward. She slapped my back gently before tapping on my shoulder lightly.

“You’re pretty too.”

“That’s not the point.”

“Then what is it?”

“She’s a goddess, Lisa.”

Lisa stared at me blankly.

“She’s a person. A normal girl just like you and me; why are you so afraid?”

“I don’t know. My voice miraculously disappeared whenever she stood in front of me.”

She sighed softly; clearly giving up on me. I just gave her a sheepish smile before turning back to my books. I could never get that girl and that’s for sure.



*

 

She sent me home after Jisoo. Apparently, my place was nearer to hers so she opted to send Jisoo unnie home first. I was sitting at the back seat when Jisoo asked me to move in front instead.

“Huh?”

“Do you think she’s your chauffeur?”

“No!”

“Then move to the front seat.”

I didn’t have much choice. Jisoo was already opening the door and I grudgingly sat in front with Chaeyoung beside me. 

My heart was racing like mad and I swear she could possibly hear the rapid pumping of my heart. I put on my seat belt. She looked at me.

“Are you ready?”

I nodded.

“Let’s go then.”

She let go of the clutch and the car sped off immediately. Thank goodness for the background music. She was bobbing her head to the song. She was simply adorable.

“Are you sure you’re alright?”

Oh my god, she attempted to have a small talk with me!

“I guess so. I’m sorry I scared you.”

“Nah, it’s alright. I was just doing my job.”

She smiled widely. I wasn’t too sure why she was so friendly out of sudden. The journey continued and then finally I saw my house. She was putting the car to a stop and pulled out the hand brake. 

“This is the place, right?”

“Yes, thanks for sending me home.”

“Sure, it’s my pleasure.”

She was grinning at me. I was biting my lower lip. I wanted to leave immediately but my heart just wouldn’t let me. I was hesitating as I slowly took out my safety belt.

“Wait, it’s still early. Do you want to get a drink?”

I just couldn’t believe this. 

Chaeyoung Park just asked me out.



*

 

She was sitting opposite me with her legs crossed. She was wearing jeans but the material was following the outline of her long beautiful legs. Frankly speaking, she’s a little tomboyish in her dressing but everything and anything would still look good on her.

Her eyes sparkled as she was telling me funny stories and I was falling in love with the way her eyes danced with mischief. Her hands were animated and I was just watching her with a smile on my face.

“Are you bored?”

She suddenly spoke up. I was taken aback at first but quickly shook my head.

“No, you’re a funny person.”

“Are you usually this quiet? You’re usually quite loud.”

My eyes grew really large. Was she watching me all this time?

“I’m sorry but I was taking notice of you a couple of times. You and Lisa Manoban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter