01.

Pure Bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1:24 am

The young lady yawned as she walked towards the hospital parking lot, this was her last shift of the school year, and she was the happiest, at last she could sleep at home and spend some time with her family and friends.

Choi Jang Mi was the eldest daughter from Lotte Company, the family business started by his late grandpa almost 60 years ago, right now his father was in charge and she was supposed to take over the CEO spot in a few years, when she finished her studies, but Jang Mi being the rebel she is decided business was far from what she truly liked.

The day Jang Mi told her family she was applying for Med school at SNU she thought her father will disown her as soon as the words escaped her lips, but her dad being the biggest er for his princess was even happier than her.

Right now, she just had one year left to graduate and she was determined to be the best, not only for her but also for her family, and she was rocking it, she ranked 1st in her class every year.

Jang Mi glanced at her phone, the last surgery took longer than she expected, but she enjoyed it all, it’s not every day that one of the top cardiologists in the country invites you to surgery.

It was 10 am right now and after some hours of great sleep and a nice breakfast with her family Jang Mi was strolling down the Seoul streets, she was quite surprised of how much things changed while she was at the hospital.

Summer was a few weeks away, and despite the fact that she absolutely hated hot and humid weather she was looking forward to the amazing summer break she and her friends were having in Santorini next week.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone started ringing

Jennie…

One of her best friends, the eldest daughter of Kim Corporations, a girl who looked tough because of her fierce features but that was a dork once you get to know her. She was also a rebel and decided to take Fashion Design instead of business, right now she was mid her Master’s degree. She was brilliant and Jang Mi knew that huge things were meant to happen to her, not because of her background but because the pure talent her friend has in her veins.

‘Hi girl, where are you, I’ve been waiting for you in the cafeteria and this creep keeps on trying to talk to me, can you please hurry?’ Jennie sounded impatient.

She mentally facepalmed herself, her daydreaming unconsciously took more time and now she was running late.

‘Sorry I was walking around the neighborhood and I totally forgot I was supposed to be there 10 minutes ago, I’m almost there, wait for me, bye!’

She hung up and walked/jogged to get there and in no time, she was in front of a notoriously pissed Jennie, the unknown man was trying to flirt with her and Jennie was just seconds apart from either punching the guy or herself.

As soon as Jennie saw Jang Mi, she came running towards her, leaving the guy talking to himself.

‘Took you long enough, Minnie, that guy was all over me, I was seriously thinking about putting to practice the 2 lessons of self-defense we had a few years ago’

‘Sorry Jen, I arrived earlier and decided to walk around the streets and I ended up losing track of time, Joo Hyun should be here too, where is she?’

Just on que the caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter