by your side

just a nahyo oneshot

nayeon remembers the first time she saw jihyo, and the first time she became friends with the younger girl, when nayeon got her invitation from jyp, she smiled happily, but before she even went to the company building she made a promise to her mom ti become succesful, because nayeon's mother wasn't really fond of the idea of her daughter becoming an idol, but look where she is now, she was in korea's national girl group, and one of the most succesful girlgroups.

but even when she is on top, she still felt like there is so much more things to do, not even debut, nayeon already has fans and haters, nayeon would ignore them and try to strengthen herself by telling herself what she can do if she was confident, but nayeon wasn't confident, that's what jihyo knew.

but jihyo can relate to the older one, especially when you're carrying doubts on your own shoulder, but jihyo made sure those go away, and nayeon? nayeon does the same when jihyo feels down and upset, the times when jihyo is stressed out.

nayeon would do the same like what jihyo would usually do with her, take a midnight stroll and talk about what how they feel, and how much they want things to be easy when it never can be.

nayeon knows that even if she didn't ask for it, jihyo will be by her side, combing her hair, massaging nayeon's fingers with her thumb or just stay by her side, and nayeon knew it was just right to be by jihyo's side when she was in the same situation as nayeon, it just seemed right.

because for nayeon, the easiest ways to get of her doubts was thinking of jihyo, no matter how childish nayeon could be or how she can be very moody, jihyo didn't care because she knew nayeon was a good person, and mature when you need her to, because nothing was going to change nayeon.

and nothing was gonna stop nayeon for believing in jihyo's judgement, because if jihuo doesn't think she's a good person, them who is she? who would she be? because if jihyo doesn't think it, nayeon doesn't either.

and nothing was gonna separate the two, because just the two them knowing they'll be by each other's side, the world's hurtful words will never hurt them, not now, not ever.