Strawberry Cake

Strawberry Cake [A Michaeng One-shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung ran fast out of the door of the flower shop. Holding an 8-piece bouquet of roses. She ran and she ran hard. I am so late. I am so dead. Her mantra repeated in her head as she ran across the streets. Quickly muttering apologies to anyone she was close to colliding with. This is why you should have taken the bike instead of the car. She mentally scolded herself. The traffic was heavy and that could have saved her from the hassle of being stuck for almost an hour. Now her date with destiny might just end up a date with the reaper instead. 

 

Ohhh Chaeyoung you really blew it this time. Work was hectic and she hasn't been able to take her girlfriend out much. And now that they have time to set it up, she was late. Thank god her legs never tired from all the running she doing or she might just collapse the moment she gets to her destination.

 

Chaeyoung dodged and weaved around the people in her way. Jumping over some obstacles and cars smoothly. Ha! The Flash ain't got on me. She thought in glee, momentarily forgetting the reason why she's running so fast. 

 

"Hey!" She shouted as she entered the building. A few people were in the elevator. "Stop the door! Stop the-" Chaeyoung breathed hard as the door closed. She sighed. Wait for the elevator? Take the stairs? Elevator? Stairs? Chaeyoung groaned. 

"Stairs, it is." she breathed out before running up the long flight of stairs. Thankfully her destination was just on the 10th floor. Just? you author-nim, that's still a long way up.

 

Chaeyoung took time to fix herself a little when she reached the door of her destination. And without further preamble opened the door to the huge apartment. And there at the dining table sat the most beautiful woman she ever saw. Even after all these years, I'm still so whipped. The only trouble. Is that the woman is wearing absolutely no… facial expression. I wish it was something else that she isn't wearing.

 

The woman raised her eyebrows. 

"You look- ABSOLUTELY breathtaking by the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter