chapter 1.

kingdom hearts III

In a world called cable scale ad culem. (stair way to heaven) two friends were playing chest. These young best friends were kyeblade wielders, their names eraqus and xhanort. “have you heard of the acient keyblade war?” asked xhanort. “huh? Of course I have.” Said eraqus. “long ago, keyblade wielders waged a war over the ownership of the light.” Said xhanort, moving his and taking his piece. “yeah, the master’s favourite story.” Said eraus, moving his back. “I wonder what they planned on doing with kingdom hearts after… making it appear.” Said xhanort. “who knows? I don’t get why anyone would initiate a war.” Said eraqus. “so, you know the lost masters?” he asked. “who?” he asked xhanort. He moved a piece. “they’re the ones who started the keyblade war.” Said xhanort. “never heard of them. Where’d you hear about that?” asked eraqus. “or…they’re the ones for whom the war started.” Said xhanort. “I’m not following you” he told him, taking a piece. “you can drop the facade” said xhanort. “faced?” asked eraqus. “on that land shall darkness prevail and light expire. A prospective keyblade master should know this.” Said xhanort. “if you say so” said eraqus. “the grazing eye sees the fate of the world. The future, it’s already been written.” Said xhanort. “really? I’m not so sure about that” said eraqus, moving another piece. “besides, who’s to say I can’t change it? And maybe light will prevail.” Said eraqus, taking xhanort’s piece. “huh, pretty confident. But things aren’t in your favour.” Said xhanort. “peharps. But unlike darkness there is more to light than meets the eye.” He said, taking another piece then looking up. “you might be surpised.” Said eraqus. Xhanort also look up. “oh, I hope so” he said. they look at the chess piece on the board. The one with the crown.

Many years later.

King mickey just finished told them what happened in the realm of darkness. Then he look around. “I thought…I heard her voice in the distance.” Said king mickey. “she sacrificed herself to save me?” asked riku. Then he turn to mickey between kairi and hope. (hope’s nickname is so-won.) “why did you keep it from me for so long?” asked riku. “riku…” said hope, quietly. “I had to respect her chorice.” Said king mickey. “mickey…” said hope. “what about us? You could’ve given us a chorice. We could have gone and saved her.” Said riku. “I know.” Said king mickey as he look down. “do not be rash, riku.” Said yen sid. They all looked at him. “as mickey told you clearly in his story, reaching the realm of darkness the first time is not a simple task. And even if we had found a way back in, regrettably none of us possessed the necessary means to get aqua back out safety. So I forbade mickey from telling you, let alone going after her.” Explained yen sid. “but why keep it secret?” riku asked yen sid, angery. “that much is odivous, if not you, then certainy sora, and hope here due to her friendship with ventus, would have staged a reckless attempted at rescue.” Said yen sid. Hope blushed furiously. “but now we can help aqua. you and i! we’re gonna find her!” said mickey. “yeah, count me in!” said riku. “yep!” said mickey as kairi came towards them. “who’s this new riku and where’s the old one?” kairi asked him. “uh…new me?” he asked. Hope and kairi giggled. “yeah, you’re more like sora.” Said kairi. He looked to hope to her doing silent giggles. “should I be flattered, so-won?” he asked. She shuggered. “I try too hard to be the role model. It’s more fun to just listen to my heart. Which is sora-esque.” Said riku. The two of them giggle. “well, we still like you.” Said kairi to riku. Then she walk to yen sid. “master, I came here because I wanted to help somehow. What can I do?” said kairi. “I have entrusted the wizard merlin to oversee the training of our new keyblade masters, yourself and lea.” Said yen sid. “lea?” asked kairi, confused. Hope saw mickey.’uh-oh. She gonna freak out’ thought hope. “he means axel!” said king mickey. “what?!” asked kairi. Hope smile, she knew kairi would freak out since axel kidnapped her a while back. “he’s a regular person now, he even saved sora for us. And stop hope’s bio mother from hurting her.” Said king mickey. Hope wince. She did not like the reminder that her mother joined xhanort just to abuse her again. She looked away. “you can trust him!” said king mickey. “he even wanted to say sorry he’d kidnap you when his nobody disappeared, he just wanted to see roxas.” Said hope. She nod. “c’mon, riku, it’s time for us to go! First we gotta find an entrance to the realm of darkness.” said king mickey. “um, what about me, what am I gonna do?” asked hope. “I would like you to remain here, hope.” Said yen sid. Hope nod. “mickey, take these along with you.” Said yen sid. He wave his hand and pair of suitcases appeared on the table. The three good faries asked that you be presented with them. They are new vestments which will shield the both of you from the darkness.” Explained yen sid. They took them and then bowed. “thank you master” said the two. “okay, let’s go!” said king mickey. They start to head out. “good luck getting back in the stupid realm of darkness and good luck with your keyblade training. Kairi” said hope.

Hope went out to wait with Donald and goofy. Then sora showed up outta nowhere and they head up to the tower. “okay, start talking!” said donlad duck. “you were gone for a long time. What were you doing?” asked goofy. “yeah. Too long if you ask me.” Said hope. “heh-heh, secret” he said. he open the door. Hope smicked. She didn’t bother in telling him that the others were gone. “I’m back!” said Sora. Then he saw no one there other than yen sid. “huh? Just us?” asked sora. “the others all had important work to do, so I sent them on their way.” Said yen sid. “that’s great, they coulda said goodbye.” Said sora, crossing his arms. Hope giggled. Donlad was annoyed. “it’s your fault that you missed them!” shouted Donald. She may hate her mother’s shouting but donlad’s shouting always made her smile. “it is not, I just like to say goodbye to all my friends.” Said sora, putting his hands behind his head. Donald stomp his foot. “then do it faster!!!” said donlad. Hope giggled. “I’m here now, right?” agured sora. Hope bust into a fit of giggles. They all looked at her. Due to what happened in the sleeping realm, she seemed better already. Which means she’s okay. “we have matters to discuss” said yen sid. Hope smack her friend playfully in the head. “seriously.” Said hope. They all stand attention. “in order to defeat Xhanort, there are allies we must gather. Acting now to rouse them from their slumber. We have discuss this before, sora, hope.” Said yen sid. The two nod. “your mark of mastery exam was conducted in the hopes you would acquire the power to wake them,” started yen sid. He cross his arms. Looking serious. “however, the darkness nearly took control of you, and your grasps of your new abilities leaves much to be desired.” Said yen sid. Sora gasp and look down. The three look to him worriedly. “furthermore, xhanort nearly made you his vessel. And in the process stripped you most of your power you had grained by then. I suspect you have already notice this, corret?” said yen sid. He sighed. “sora.” The three said. then he straighten up again with his usual grin. “whatever! Happens all the time!” said sora, placing his hands on his waist. They all smile. “yes. Chip and dale are currently analyzing the data that ansem the wise provided to riku and hope, and which could offer us a clue to retrieving our friends lost hearts. I have very high hopes for this data, however our greatest chance of stopping xhanort’s plan still lies within you two, sora and hope.” Said yen sid. Hope give a gentle smile. “if you trust the guidance your hearts gives you, I know we will find all of the guardians of light, but first you must regain the strength you have lost. Perhaps it is foolish to expect a complete recovery, but it is aboustely vital you perfect one power, the power of waking, which you failed to master during your exam, and recover from your mother’s almost toture, there’s someone who lost his strength and found it again, a true hero whom you oughta to pay a vist.” Said yen sid. Then sora did a pose to show off his mucsels, two of them. “sora!” said hope. “peharps he can point you two in the right direction.” Said yen sid. Donald glare at sora annoyed. He chuckled and put his hand to his head. “Got it!” he said. hope nod. “master yen sid,” started Donald. “you can count on us to take care of sora and hope.” Said goofy. “I would have it no other way, I put sora and hope in your hands.” Said yen sid. “Donald, goofy, so-won!” said sora putting an arm around them. He grinned goofly. “you can’t become a master without us, sora.” Said donlad. Hope giggled. He lost his smile. “huh?” he asked. “I never thought woulda you’d failed that exam, sora” said goofy. “how the hell did that nutter got the better of you, we’d never know? What were you doing? Sleeping?” joked hope. “hey!” said sora, letting go of them. “Face it, you’re still a half pint.” Said donald. “but the four of us make a whole pint.” Said goofy. “a pint and a half” said sora. “and don’t forget, we’ll keep an eye on you and hope” said Donald. He put his hand out the middle. “oh, this is gonna be lots of fun.” Said goofy. Putting his hand on tops of donald’s. “we’re so gonna send xhanort and his connies down, the hard way, a long hard fall.” Said hope, putting his hand on top of goofy’s. “hey, it’s not a vacation!” said sora. He then grinned and put his hand on top of hope’s. “let’s go!” he said. “count on us!” said the four. Yen sid nod.

Then soon they were in space and in the gummi ship, going nowhere. “how’re we suppose to get there now?!” asked sora, throwing his hands in the air. “what?! I thought you’d knew!” said donald. “I guess all the old highways are closed.” Said goofy. “probably.” Said hope. “didn’t master yen sid say that sora and hope should trust the guidance their hearts give?” asked goofy. “c’mon, sora, which way?” said donald. “ummmm…” he said with his hands on top of his head. After a moment. “hey, would you get serious?” asked Donald. “gimme a break, I’m trying. These things take time.” Said sora. Hope giggle. Donald sighed. “well, since we’ve been there before, why don’t you try picturing our friends like we’re there?” asked goofy. The two got up. “you serious?” asked hope. Then they look at sora. He did the herclespose again. “honestly, sora?” asked hope. “well?” asked Donald. “sorry, I got nothin’, what did you expect?” said sora. “aw” said Donald. “may your heart be your guiding key.” Said goofy. They all look to him. “huh, what’s that?” asked sora. “yeah, what’s that all about?” asked hope. “master yen sid always said that, right before we went off on any our real important adventures.” Said goofy. “really? Ring a bell, you two?” asked sora. The two shook their heads. “maybe I just imagined it.” Said goofy. Sora and hope look into space. “may our hearts be our guiding key.” Then they look to each and give a laugh. And went in front. “we’ve got it!” said the two and they soummen their keyblade kingdom key and kingdom key H. and point it out and a gate showed. “it’s a gate!” said donlad and goofy. They sat down. “all right! Olympus coliseum! Here we come!” said sora and they went in.

Kingdom hearts 2.9.