Start and Final

Playdate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am home.” you lazily put out your shoes on the shoe rack near the door and drop your bag and books on the table in the living room then proceed to lie on the couch while groaning. You just finished with your final examination for last paper and have not been sleeping for 2 days to study. 

Time now is 7 pm. you setup an alarm on the phone to wake up on 8 pm to get some food then proceed to sleep again to fulfill the sleep you’ve been skipped for the past 2 days. 

You were woken by a familiar voice speaking with a hand , playing with your hair. you proceed to snuggle to their chest even more inhaling their scent. your favorite scent.

“baby sorry did i wake you up? suho hyung i’ll call you later okay, bye”

“no, its okay. what time is it now?”

“15 minutes past 8. i stopped your alarm just now to let you sleep more since you seems so exhausted. you okay baby? how was your exam?” he whisper softly against the top of your head.

“i am okay. just tired, you know that i don’t sleep for 2 days since its the last paper and the toughest subject for me.” you whine.

he chuckled softly while occasionally his fingers up in down your spine in soothing motion. “you did well baby. i am so proud of you.” he kissed the top of your head. you look over him while grinning then proceed to kissed his lips then stare into each other eyes. “you’re the best baekhyun. i missed you. when did you come back?” your hands go up touching his mochi cheeks. he lost weight since he’s currently busy launching his new collection for Privé. 

“i just landed from LA then come over to your apartment straight away. i missed you too baby.” he pecked your lips then booping your nose with his finger.  

“are we going to cuddle for the rest of the night like this? let’s go on a date. i feel like going to a theme park today. we missed so many dates already.” 

“why not cuddling for the whole night?,” his teasing hands already wandering under your sweatshirt and then over the curve of your waist . cuddling with him, 9 out of ten, always lead to something more. “ and i thought you are tired baby?” he leans down kissing your lips then proceed along the jawline, playfully bite your neck and collarbone leaving few marks there. 

you smiled but slightly pushing him while whining “can we do this later? i really want to go on a date with you.” you try your best with the best puppy-look looking over at him.

he looks at you and gently cups your face. he leans closer and kissed your lips then pressed your forehead against his forehead while whispering “everything for you princess.” you kissed him again then both of you get up from the couch to clean yourself up. 

“there’s not many people here today.” you walk into the park while holding his hands. “what do you want to do first baekhyun?” you look over him by your shoulder. 

“we should get the hairband first. let’s go!” tugging your intertwined hands walking towards the souvenir store giddily. now he’s more excited than you. he’s always a kid to you.

“i want this.” you took the minnie mouse headband and he took the mickey mouse headband to match yours. after paying for the headband, he helps you put the headband and you helps him to put his too. “you look cute baby”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter