N. I. N. E.

Another Dimension

All the songs for Act I were being discussed and it went well for a first try. Both teachers were satisfied with how well the vocals were for the songs, but they were amazed by how well Taekwoon was today. This showed that Taekwoon was the right choice for the role of Der Tod, so it made the teachers feel satisfied about the decision they made for that.

''Taekwoon, you were amazing today. Keep practicing for the songs, because we will start with acting the scenes this afternoon.'' mr. Hong said as he prevented Taekwoon from leaving the classroom. Taekwoon nodded and bowed towards the two teachers. There was a lot of pressure on his shoulders, since it was mr. Hong's favorite character. But the pressure on his shoulder was just that kind of motivation to make Taekwoon work harder than he already did.

Taekwoon left the theater and made his way to the dance classroom. Taekwoon was not excited for that, since he knew that Hakyeon would take over the class. But Jeongguk would be there to protect him and Jeongguk would help Taekwoon to make sure that Hakyeon wasn't coming too close. Hakyeon made Taekwoon feel confused, Taekwoon's heart was aching for Hakyeon but his mind thought otherwise.

''Yah Jung!'' was yelled through the hallway and when Taekwoon looked up, a faint smile appeared on his face. It was his friend Jeongguk, who was accompanied by Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung. The three were also friends with Jeongguk and they knew about his friendship with Taekwoon, but he was scary to the three of them. And it showed now aswell, because it was Hoseok whose expression turned into fear.

''We have a class with him together? He is going to kill me, Jeongguk.'' Hoseok whined and Jeongguk immediately hit his friend slightly.

''No . I know him very well and he isn't as you think he is. He is called 'Hardworking Taek' for a reason and you'll see that in dance class. Oh, he also is going to play a main role in the upcoming musical.'' Jeongguk explained to his friends and it was Namjoon who narrowed his eyes when he looked from Jeongguk to Taekwoon and back.

''H-He has a main role? Good god, he must be a great actor then.'' Namjoon said and Jeongguk could clearly hear that Namjoon didn't like to have Taekwoon near him, but he knew that Taekwoon was taking acting classes. Lots of girls took those classes too, because they wanted to become a successful actress. Lots of guys rather wanted to become either a singer or a dancer, Jeongguk belonged to the latter category.

''Namjoon, please. Taekwoon is an amazing actor and I'll go check up on him once the final class is over. I made that promise to him, because I wanna see how he is doing now that he is in charge of a main role.'' Jeongguk said and smiled when he looked at Taekwoon.

The five guys entered the dressingroom and they quickly changed into the clothes they used for dancing. Jeongguk explained to his friends how much Taekwoon hated it to be here, now that Hakyeon was taking over the class or mr. Huang. Namjoon quickly expressed that he heard stories of their kiss last night, so he kinda understood where Taekwoon's behaviour now came from. Taekwoon faintly smiled when he heard Namjoon talk, he finally got some slight support from others than only Jeongguk.

After they were ready, the five of them entered the classroom and they weren't the only ones. A lot of girls were there aswell and they stood around Hakyeon, much to Taekwoon's pleasure. Taekwoon wanted to stay our of Hakyeon's sight as long as possible, so he was glad that the girls were surrounding him. Hakyeon was pretty handsome and that's what they liked about Hakyeon. 

''Ladies, class is about to start. Please, take your positions.'' Hakyeon said and he sounded slightly annoyed by the girls surrounding him. Taekwoon kinda understood where that reaction was coming from, as he probably would've reacted the same way as Hakyeon did.

Jeongguk and his friends covered up Taekwoon by standing in front of him. But Taekwoon was faced with an issue, Jeongguk and his friends were smaller than he was. Taekwoon was about 6'0'' and the four guys were between 5'10'' and 5'11'', so Hakyeon could easily see him.

''Guys, this isn't working. Your height is making sure that he can still see me.'' Taekwoon whispered and Jeongguk groaned, before the class started. Everyone stood in front of Taekwoon and Taekwoon was glad that even the taller guys were standing in front of him. So it seemed that it was working, now it was only the hope that Taekwoon wouldn''t be noticed.

''Alright, goodmorning everyone. As you all know, mr. Huang is sick today. So I take over his class. I can handle it very well and I also know where mr. Huang left off, so I can continue with all of you. With mr. Huang being sick at home, the school decided to blend these two classes together.'' Hakyeon said and looked at both classes. Some surprised reactions were heard, because some weren't aware of both classes being blended together.

Just like Taekwoon feared, he saw Hakyeon look into his direction. But Hakyeon was smart, because he didn't look at Taekwoon all the time. Taekwoon felt relieved that Hakyeon wasn't constantly looking at him, but he knew that Hakyeon would ask him to stay here once the class was over. Yet again, Taekwoon felt his heart beat faster. Taekwoon bit his lip, because he didn't want to let his heart win. He didn't want to date mr. Huang's assistant, because it was wrong to date a teacher at school.

''So we are going to continue with Monsta X's Trespass and I want the girls and the guys separated. The girls over here and the guys over here.'' Hakyeon gave instructions to both classes and the students did what Hakyeon told them. Yet again, Taekwoon stood in the back. He hoped that Hakyeon would leave him alone today, but reality was going to prove him differently. Reality was going to prove him that Hakyeon would keep him in here.

''I first want to see the girls to show me the part with the first chorus. Gentlemen, you may sit down.'' Hakyeon instructed as the guys did what Hakyeon told them. Hakyeon started the music and the girls took their position. The girls started to dance and Hakyeon looked with an approved look towards the girls. The girls were doing well in this class and even though there were some other girls in the group from another class, it looked like none of them had any issue with blending in. Some guys were jealous that the girls were this good, but Taekwoon loved to see how the girls were doing.

When the girls stopped, Hakyeon turned off the music and he clapped in his hands. He was pleased to see how well the girls were doing and it looked like they practiced hard.

''Alright, now I wanna see the guys perform the same part.'' Hakyeon said and the girls took a seat as the guys got up from their spot. Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon was looking at him, Hakyeon hoped that Taekwoon would be perfect today. Taekwoon ignored the thought of Hakyeon looking at him and once the music started, he got up into the song and completely ignored everything else.