Stars

Love and space dust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina is an ordinary college student, minding her own business, overcome all the challenges by herself. Having said that, she was a slayer until few  months ago. As known as being called from another world. Since Mina wanted to come back earlier, she used around a month to save the world. Mina returned to her word peacefully and thinking of living a normal life. Mina opened her door, the first thing she saw was the devil.

"Ah, welcome back my slayer!"

Unexpectedly, Yoo Jeongyeon the devil followed her home. 

"Slayer~" Jeongyeon rushed to her and back hugging Mina. 

"Okay, I'm back." Mina said with an annoying tone. 

"Don't be so cold, I've waited for you all day." Jeongyeon said that while leaned forward to her ear and hand cupping her cheek. 

"You look small today too, that's cute." 

Mina's eyebrows narrowed and trying to escape from her. 'Jeongyeon really worth the name of a devil, how could I resist when she's so strong.'

"Stop touching me!" She's punching Jeongyeon with her elbow. Jeongyeon finally let go. 

"Oh that's hurt."

"Gosh, you have stayed here long, it's time for you to go back to the world you from."

"I don't want to go back at all. And you can't blame me, you're so small but you dare challenge me alone. I'm falling hard for you."

"Because gather people to form a team was too troublesome. "

"I like that too."

"Hmm, although I can easily defeat your people, but I didn't expect that I will living with you."

"Hey, don't say that." Jeongyeon is going for another hug. 

"You only give me troubles and that's why."

"Well, I can bring you school or whatever you like with my wings. What do you think?" Jeongyeon holding Mina with her hands easily and spread her wings. 

"What? What if others discover that?"

"Then I'll kill." Jeongyeon said with confidence and happiness, believes that this can help Mina. 

"This kind of thing can't work. No wings and enchantments. Hold it back!" Mina scolded her. Jeongyeon's lips started pouting. 

"Ahh~ that's inconvenient." 

"Oh right! Have you bought that for me? That one?" Jeongyeon's mood suddenly lights up when she remembered her favorite drink. 

"Oh god, alrighty. Here." Mina hand over a bottle of coke for her. 

"Can't live without it." 

'Seems like she's addicted.'

"You have to bought it yourself now, have you seen the job advertisement that I gave you?" Jeongyeon looked at her with wide eyes . 

"Saying this thing, is there really a job that needs me? As you said?"

"Huh?"

"Hiring for a devil?"

"What are you trying to say?"

'Can Jeongyeon get a job? That will be great if she can take care herself. But can she? Cockiness, capricious, troublesome.' Mina took a deep breath. 

"Listen, I'm tired, I'm going for a sleep." Jeongyeon watched her going to her room. 

-

Jeongyeon sneaks into her bed, spooning her. Arms surrounded Mina's shoulders. Mina grabs her wrist trying to escape again. 

"Hey, you." Mina looked at her. 

"Hmm? What's the matter, slayer~"

"I can't sleep if you hug me like this."

"We slept like that for many times." Jeongyeon pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter