Secret Revelation

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love you ...

And I love you too' I answered him while smiling.

'I'm going now' He said while fixing his tie in front of the mirror

I went closer and I fixed his tie for him. He smiled to me and pat my head while mumbling a thank you.

'When will you comeback?' I asked him while tidying his coat.

'Jinri, you know I'm a busy person, I've got to work everyday and business stuff as usual" He answered while looking at his reflection in the mirror. 'Three or four weeks maybe' He continued.

'But ...but Sehun isn't that too long? I'll miss you' I answered while stopping my eyes from tearing up.

'Babe we talked about this right? I'm giving my best to at least make time for you despite my schedules and you know... I should go home to her' He answered with a hint of hesitation. 

'Sorry, I forgot. I just miss you and everything. I want to be with you everyday of my life. You're my one and only. You are perfect for me, and I'm perfect for you. I wanna be your eternal love, your life... I wanna be your everything. Your everything without hiding. I want to shout to the world that I'm yours but to think that you're not legally mine is enough for me to stop doing that. I'm yours... I'm yours but you are her's. And I'm here, definitely inlove but truly miserable. My love is hopeless, I'm ing hopeless' The tears that I have been stopping is now flowing freely on my face. I'm crying, I'm crying infront of my love, my everything, my life but definitely not mine. I fell on my knees while crying infront of him.

I don't want to be like this, but I still did.

He kneeled in front me, so now we're face to face with each other. He held my face, and kiss me on my forehead. He pulled away and wipe my tears with his thumb.

'Holding hands, kissing... freely without the need to hide. Why can't we be like that?! Why ?!' And I cried even more.

He just held me in his arms while repeatedly mumbling his apology. 

'I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't give you that ...I'm useless' He said. 'But please don't leave me, I need you. I love you Jinri" He continued then pulled away to face me.

'I love you' He said sincerely then pulled me into a kiss. A passionate one, a kiss full of love, of longing and of desperation.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry' I apologized while hugging him.

'Its okay, just don't leave me. I'm begging you' He said with pleading voice.

'I won't' I assured him while looking at his eyes.

He help me to stood up and held my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter