Remembering You

Remember

The sound of the alarm clock in a small room invaded the ears of a certain girl. With this the girl slowly opened her eyes and face the ringing clock.
It was 6am. She read the time and started rubbing her eyes. She then sit herself with her blanket still on and continue to rub her eyes while she gives out a loud yawn.


The girl then opened up her phone. And scanned through all her social media accounts, after. She looked at the date. 


"August 1st" 


A smile suddenly plastered on the girl's cheek. She then pulled the drawer next to her and pulled out something. She place the long black case at the top of her side table then smiled again. 


"I'll be coming there in a jippy so wait for me." The girl touches the case and started humming in glee as she starts to prepare herself. 


After her bath she took her time drying het hair with a blower. Suddenly she remembers something.


Flashback:


"Im so sleepy." The girl with fluffy cheeks suddenly mused. She then started to walk to her bed and was about to lay her wet hair in her pillow when someone grabbed her wrist.


"Yah! Hii-chan! The pillow will get wet if you lay there with out drying that hair of yours!"


A soft yet authoritative voice followed. Hitomi on the other hand was to tired that she started whinning towards the said girl.


"But Chaewon unnie! Im too tired to dry my own hair." The peach girl whiningly said to her senior.
Chaewon just smiled to her cute underclassman and tapped the seat next to her.


"Hii, come seat here. I'll dry your hair for you"
Hitomi gleefully accepts her senior's invitation and made her way to the seat chaewon ask her to be. 
After a few minutes of laughing and slight bickering, Chaewon unplugged the blower and return it to its place. She then gestured to Hitomi that she can now lay down on the bed. Hitomi just smiled and nod to her. The peach girl started to fixed herself onto her bed while Chaewon walked toward the switch. She turned of the lights and moved back to the younger's bed. She tucked her self in while facing Hitomi. 


Hitomi stared at her senior and gave her a warm smile. She then scooted closer to Chaewon's collar and started to close her eyes. Chaewon then pulled the blanket up and wrapped her arms around the petitie girl's body. With that both of them ended to their owm dream lands.


-------//--------//-------

 

Hitomi smiled after remembering that. She then again looked at the case that she left on top of her side table.


"Yup! Today is the day!"


Hitomi mused as she started to dress up in her usual casual clothes. She then putted the black case she pull out earlier inside her back pack and she started to happily hummed out of her place.


-----//-----//-----

 

She started skipping happily at the side of the road. People who sees her suddenly lits up. She has this contagious smile that can make your day brighter than ever before. 


"Hii-chan, aren't you happy today." A soft and husky voice said from the back of the bright peach.
"Granny!!"


Hitomi hurriedly ran back to the old woman to greet her. She then saw that the woman is carrying somethings so she then assisted her. She took the plastic full of groceries from the old woman's hands and walk matching the pace of the old woman. 


"Are you visiting her again?" The woman asked Hitomi, smiling. 


"Yes, Granny. It's been awhile since I last visited her. I need to make up for the times I did not~"
Hitomi answered the grandma and started skipping again but still matching grandma's pace. 


"You know, you don't have to help me. She's waiting after all."


Hitomi smiled and assure her that it was okay. After a few more minutes of walking the reached a small flower shop. It's grandma's place. Her house was on the second floor while the ground floor is their shop. Hitomi opened the shop's door and was greeted by two lovely ladies.


"Granny! Welcome back" A girl with shoulder length hair mused.


"Ah! Hii-chan is with you?" The other girl with long brown hair asked while she was deliberately sparying the hanging orchids inside the shop.
Hitomi just smiled at the two workers at granny's place.


"Sakura, here. Put these things on the storage room" Granny called onto the girl with a shoulder length hair. Sakura then gladly took the bag off of granny's hand and started to walk towards the door behind the cashier.


"Chaeyeonie~" Granny then called to the other girl whom just finished watering the plants. Chaeyeon then gladly approached granny and gave her a warm hug. 


"Welcome back. Oh right. I also have to thank Hii-chan"


Chaeyeon then approached the peach who is now scanning the shop. 


Hitomi wanted to buy some flowers, but she's having a hard time picking what she wants to buy.
Chaeyeon smiled at the distressed peach and walked her way besides Hitomi.


"You know. Flowers have their own laguages. I know it's kinda wierd but isn't it romantic how you'll give out someone a flower out of the blue then if they ask you "Why this?" You'll answer them the meaning of the language the flower has."
Hitomi turned her head to the left to see whom might that be talking. As her gaze slowly landed on Chaeyeon, the taller girl smiled at her warmly.
"By the way Hii. Are you going there today?" Chaeyeon then asked the fluffy cheeked girl. Hitomis just nodded and turn her gaze back to the flowers. 


"Chaeyeon unnie? What do you think suits her best? The flower I mean."


Chaeyeon smiled at the question and made a thinking position. She then snapped her fingers and reccomended Chrysanthemum. Hitomi looked at her senior confused.


"Chrysanthemun?" Hitomi asked Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was shocked that the girl did not know about the flower, so she herself pointed which among the different flowers presented infront of Hitomi, Crysanthemum was.


"This flower has 4 colors the red, the yellow, the white and the violet, each color represent a different meaning. And that's the beauty of the flower language. One flower can bear a thousand meaning depending on it's color." Chaeyeon then again added as she pointed the flower with her index finger. The peach then thought about it and ask Chaeyeon to just surprise her about what color fits perfectly for the occasion. Chaeyeon smiled and called out Sakura. Sakura then complied and headed towards the back of the shop after hearing the request.


"They'll probably whip up a nice bouquet of Chrysanthemum for you." Granny appeared out of nowhere while holding two cups of Jasmine Tea. She then give then give the other one to the girl who is waiting for her bouquet. 


Hitomi took a sip from the tea. She then remembered something.

 


Flash back:


It was a normal day in club. Hitomis was standing at the center stage for it was her time to show her prowess in acting. She and Chaewon are both in the drama club, and today the club is holding an audition for a play entitled The School for Scandal. It is a comedy written by Richard Brinsley Sheridan. Hitomi then started acting out Lady Sneerwell's lines for she was auditioning for the said part. 
After the act. She then walk down the stage. She was greeted by her senior on her way down
"Hii! That was great!" Hitomi the flashed a somehow awkward smile. Chaewon took notice of this and immediately hold her underclassman's hands
"Hii, i know you think you didn't do well, but believe me. You are the best and you act out the part so well you left everyone in awe." Chaewon then smiled at Hitomi and gave her a hug. "Don't doubt yourself okay! You can do it!" Hitomis then smiled. 
"But Chae unnie, you are also auditioning for the same part as I am." Chaewon then broke from the hug and looks at Hitomi in shock. 


"OH MY GOD!, I almost forgot! I was auditioning too!" Chaewon started to panic making the peach laugh at her senior. She then grabbed her panicking senior's hands and playfully drew circles on them.
"Calm down unnie, you can do this. I will wish you all the luck, so if I do not get the roll be sure to get it for me okay!" Hitomi then smiled at Chaewon brightly making the girl blush in disbelief. Before chaewon could utter another word. She has been called up on stage. She then act out the same piece as Hitomi.


The peach girl watched as her senior dominates the stage. Chaewon looks gorgeous in her eyes. She then had a great idea. 


She went to a nearby vending machine and bought a tea in can. She wants to congratulate her senior in this small gesture. She then returned to her place and waited for the act to finish. 


Chaewon went down slowly on the left side of the stage. She was then greeted by a hug from a certain fluffy cheeked girl.


"Chae unnie. That was so great! Also I know you're still nervous so here." Hitomi then gave the tea to her senior. Chaewon gladly accepted the simple yet heart warming gesture of her underclassman. She then smiled at her and opened the drink. 


"I don't know why but, this kind of Tea taste better when I share the moment of drinking it with you" Hitomi blushed at the statement, while Chaewon gave out a grin. The peach girl then smack her senior's arm lightly while pouting. Chaewon then pressed the cold drink she ws holding towards Hitomi's cheeks earning her a glare from the younger as she burst into laughter.

 


----//--------//--------//-------

 


After a couple of minutes. The bouquet she requested was already neatly arranged by the florist tandem. She first took a photo of it then grabed her credit card, before she could even hand over her card Chaeyeon stopped her hands. 


"Don't worry Hii, it's on the house." Chaeyeon then smiled at the younger girl infront of her and gave the bouquet.


"But.." Before she could come up with a sentence or two she was cutted of by the girl standing next to Chaeyeon (It was Sakura ofcourse). Sakura then wrapped her arms on Chaeyeon's houlders and smiled at Hitomi. 


"Hii-chan don't worry. We got it covered besides it's for her right." Sakura then started to grin and shooed Hitomi out of the shop. Hitomi just giggled as the duo pushed her out and waved her goodbye.
As she was walking down the to the train station she took another glimpse on the flower she was holding.


"Red Chrysanthemum. I should search the meaning later." She then giggled by herself until she reached the train station.


She bought a ticket and rode the train. She fixed herself on the seat she was assigned and started fiddling on her phone. She then opened the browser and searched about red chrysanthemums. As she started reading from her phone someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. Hitomi then averted her gaze upward and to her surprise it was a person she knew.


"Hi, Hii-chan." The stranger then smiled at her and asked if she could take the vacant seat beside Hitomi. The peach girl just smile and nod. The stranger approach the vacant seat and started to fixed herself there and be comfortable. 
"How have you been, Hii?" The stranger awkwardly asked. Hitomi smiled at her brightly.


"Im actually doing fine this past few months. How about you Minju unnie?" Minjoo then smiled at the warm reply of the younger. She felt that even tho it has been months since she's last made contact with the girl she still sees her as an important part of her life.


"Im also doing fine Hii." She then mused. 
After answering the question, the awkward tensiin started to risen again. She's starting to panic when something caught her eyes.


"Chrysanthemum..."


Hitomi heard Minju's mumbling and turned her head towards the girl seating beside her.


"Yes, I actually got this from Kkura and Chaeyein unnie. They arranged it for me. Free of charge." Hitomi then started giggling. 


Minju too giggled with the lively peach. 


"Giving it free of charge sound definitely like Chaeyeon unnie but Sakura unnie? Are you serious? She gave it for free?" Minju then burst into laughter. She can't believe that Sakura gave out a free service. Knowing the older girl she's very practical and thrifty.


Hitomi just giggled and nodded at Minju who is starting to wipe her tears due to laughing.


Minju then fetched her phone. She then looked at the screen of her phone and noticed the date.
"August 1st" Minju then whispered. She was thinking, when suddenly.


"AHH! AUGUST 1ST!" 


Hitomi almost jumped from her seat, the other passenger also got surprised at the sudden shout from Minju. The peach girl the turned around to her senior with a questioning look.


"Unnie?" Minju then gave out a soft laugh then slightly bowed at Hitomi. 


"It's August first, that means you're visiting her right. Damn! I almost forgot the date!"


Hitomi then giggled and started saying the famous line their group always teases Minju with.
"Minju ga tto" Minju just giggled at the tease and started conversing with Hitomi. Sfter a few minutes of catching up Minju's is coming up. She then satrted to arrange her things and started fixing her coat. 


"Hii, sorry I can't come today. Can you say Hi for me." Minju then apologetically bowed to Hitomi. 
Hitomi just smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. They arrived at Minju's station. As soon as the train stopped Minju gathered her things and slowly stood up from her seat. She then again for the last time gave Hitomi a warm smile and wave her goodbye. Hitomi waved back at the girl until her vision cannot see the girl's figure.


The train started to move again. Hitomi is now alone humming while looking outside the window. She has always been a fan of nature and seeing it while she's on the train makes her at peace. After an hour or so, she have arrived to the station she's meant. She then fixed her things and carefully walk out the train doors. Before she got out of the station she suddenly passed by a newly furnished cake shop. The smell invaded her senses and invitingly to come inside the shop. The place is decorated with furnished wood. It has this country side feeling to it. As she entered the newly built shop she noticed someone familiar.


"Hyewon unnie? Eunbi unnie?" The women she called to suddenly faced her. Both can't believe what they are seeing.


"HITOMI!" Eunbi and Hyewon said in unison.
Hitomi giggled and approached the two women. She then hug them tightly. Hyewon and Eunbi returned the hug and patted their dongsaeng.


"Tomi! It's been like forever since I last saw you." Eunbi tearing up as she holds Hitomi's hands. Hyewon was laughing at the older's gestures. 
Eunbi gave Hyewon a glare, which made Hyewon laugh harder. Eunbi just sighed at her partner and return her attention to Hitomi.


"By the way, What brings you here?" Eunbi started the conversation. Hitomi sniled and fetched her phone. She offered it to Eunbi nd instructed her to look at the date.
Eunbi was a little shocked.


"I didn't remember! Oh my god." Eunbi then face palmed herself for forgetting a very special event. Hitomi just smiled at her and patted her senior's back.


"Unnie, it's fine. Is this store yours?" Hitomi then asked Eunbi in a kind manner. Eunbi just nodded.
"This store is mine and Hyewon's we established it with our savings. The both of us. It's been running for 3 months now and I must say business is actually booming. To tell the truth Yena, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung work here as part timers. and they work during weekends only. If you want you can come here during weekends. Everyone misses you already. I do wish we can get a reunion or something." Hitomi then smiled at Eunbi.


"That'll be great." 


The peach girl brightly smiles at Eunbi. And Eunbi then returned the smile with a hug after. She then noticed a bouquet of flowers. 


"Red Chrysanthemun?" Eunbi asked. Hitomi was about to explain it when Hyewon butted in.


"Red Chrysanthemum. Aren't you being to sweet right now Hii." Hitomi then giggled at the statement.
"I did not pick it tho, Chaeyeon unnie reccomended it" She then smiled as she remembered how Chseyeon gave her the flowers for free.


"Classic Chaeyeon. Sakura is really lucky to have her as her girl. She can cook, she can dance, she can sing and she's hella pretty. I wish I could have dat-" Before Hyewon could finish her statement Eunbi manage to hold onto Hyewon's shoulder with a death glare. The younger felt the intense stare from her partner making her instantly shut up.


Hitomi laugh at her two unnies. 


Hyewon then change the topic by asking Hitomi if she wanted to grab some cake on the go. The peach girl just nodded and followed Hyewon towards the cake displays. 


"These cakes are skillfully made by the love of my life Miss Kwon Eunbi" Hyewon proudly mused as she started pointing out every cake on the display. Hitomi just smiled at the proud kwangbae while Eunbi was blushing on the side.


Hitomi then averted her gaze towards the cakes on display. She can't seem to pick which one she wanted the most. Hyewon saw how hard it is for Hitomi to pick a cake so she walk towards the display and lower her upper body.


"How about a this Lemon Cheese Cake topped with vanilla whipped cream?" Hyewon then lightly smiled at Hitomi while her index finger points to the cake she was mentioning. Hitomi nodded in agreement. If it is recommended by Miss Kang Hyewon then it's definitely a good one. Hyewon then called out to Eunbi who was talking to a regular customer. Eunbi then excused herself and greeted the two. 
"So...which one?" 


Hyewon then pointed to the Lemon Cheese Cake. Eunbi smiled and started making her way to the kitchen. Hyewon followed her but before she reach for the door she instructed Hitomi to seat at the table near the cashier.


Hitomi made her way towards the said table. She then again took a peek on the cake Hyewon choose for her.


"Oh, I think I remembered something important." Hitomi then fished her phone and started scrolling on her gallery. She spotted the oicture she was looking for.


"I almost forgot about this." Hitomi smiled at her phone's screen.

 

Flash back:


"Yah! It's not my fault!" Chaewon's voice can be heard from the corridors. The school already ended and only a few students are left in the building.
"How can it not be your fault unnie. I gave that flute to you." Hitomi answered in an upset manner.
"But, Hii..I swear I placed it inside my locker. I did not lose it." Chaewon started to explain the situation.


"Unnie, that flute was a really important part of me. And you telling me that you didn't lose it and it was just inside your locker when in all fact it is not here. So you are like practically telling me that my flute, an inanimate object suddenly came to life and run off?" 


After hearing that statement from Hitomi, Chaewon ruffled her hair. She was starting to get frustrated. She knew that the flute Hitomi gave was inside her locker. She placed it there and it's impossible that it'll suddenly disappear. She's not the careless type of person, so misplacing it is not possible and losing it is not either.


The both of them stopped looking for it when Hitomi noticed the sun has set. 


Hitomi just sighed in frustration. She then picked up her bag and rushly left the scene. Before she could even walk away Chaewon grabbed her wrist. She looked up on Chaewon with tears starting to fall from her eyes. Chaewon felt thousands of needles peircing her heart as she saw that melancholic look on the other girl's eyes. 


"Hii, Im so sorry. I promise I'll find it."


Hitomi didn't care to answer her. She just removed Chaewon's hand on her wrist then she started to walk away until Chaewon can't see her anymore. Chaewon sighed and continued searching for the said flute. 


The next day Chaewon didn't appear to school. Even tho Hitomi is mad at her. She was worried. She's the last one who saw Chaewon. Hitomi waited at the front of her classroom but Chaewon didn't came. She's now worried sick. She has been contacting the older for almost a whole day but still no reply. She was on her way home when suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder. Hitomi almost yelled in fear and was aboyt to hit the person who grabbed het but she stop half way. 


"N- Nako-chan!?"


Hitomi sighed in relief when she saw Nako. 
"What do you need?" Hitomi asked. Nako then pulled out a long black case from her bag. Hitomi was puzzled. The case looks familiar. After a couple of minutes she blinked at Nako.


"Is that...!?" Nako can only nod at Hitomi. 


"Where did you get it?" 


Nako then explained how she ended up getting the flute. 


Chaewon was right she did leave the flute inside her locker, but someone wanted to prank her and used a pin to open her locker. They were successful opening it but they were not in all luck. Nako saw the two student who took the flute and followed them. The students were about to burry the flute when Nako stepped in and forcefully grabed the flute. The student wanted to attack her but failed. She beat the living out of the two prankster and told them to piss off. The two scrambled for their lives living the flute unharmed. Nako picked it up and was about to return it to Chaewon's locker, but before he could even return the flute she saw Hitomi and Chaewon having a fight over it. She decided to keep it and return it the day after. With that being decided she saw how Hitomi cried over the flute and how she left Chaewon there. 


Hitomi was now feeling sorry for Chaewon. She didn't mean to snap at her senior. Her emotions got the better of her. She exhaled and then ask Nako if she knew where Chaewon was. Nako just nodded and took her phone out. 


Hitomi was running like a mad man. She was sweating furiously and she almost run out of breath. She reached the lobby of a building that Nako instructed her to go. 


"Miss.....w-where...i-i-is...roo..m....112" Hitomi was still catching her breath. The person in the lobby then instructed her to just walk until the end of the corridor on the left side then make a right turn then from there the fifth door on the left that is room 112.


Hitomi followed the instruction she ran towards the end of the corridor then turned right and then count the door on the left side. She opened the door and she was greeted by Chaeyeon. 


"Unnie?" Chaeyeon smiled at her. 


"Looks like Nako already told you. Here." Chaeyeon gave Hitomi a glass of water, but the younger refused it. 


"Where's Chaewon unnie?" 


Chaeyeon grin at her and said that Chaewon is just taking her shower so there is nothing to worry about. After a few minutes Chaewon got out of the shower room. She was drying her hair using her towel when suddenly she felt a soft thing wrapped around her waist. She removed the towel that was blocking her view and to her surprise she saw Hitomi crying while on her knees and hugging her waist. Chaewon then unbuckled hitomi's arms fron her waist and started to kneel down to match Hitomi's line of sight. She cupped the crying girl's cheek and smiled. 


"Hii, don't cry. Please. Seeing you like this makes my heart ache you know." Hitomi then started weeping even more. Chaewon then hugged the crying peach and caressed her head.


"Hii, don't cry. Im here. Im not gonna leave you okay. Im always here."


Chaewon then released Hitomi from the hug and wiped the younger's tears using her thumbs. She then smiled at the younger and planted a kiss on her forehead.


"Always remember that I'll always be by your side."

 

-------//-------//-------//------

 


Hitomi is still sitting infront of Eunbi and Hyewon's store cashier. She was waiting for the order. Suddenly she heard the shop's door open. 


"Unnie! I got what you asked for."


Eunbi got out from the kitchen and greeted the newly arrived person.


"Nako-chan!" 


As hitomi heard the name she turn her head. Her and Nako's eyes met. It has been years since she's last saw the small girl. Hitomi smiled at her old friend. She stood up from her seat and approached the girl she then hugged the small figure infront of her.


"Nako-chan long time no see."


Nako then returned the hug and nodded at Hitomi's statement. But before Hitomi could utter another word Nako then broke the hug and bowed apologetically. After that she run towards the store's exit. 


"Hii, sorry Im a bit busy. I need to deliver other things today. Call me some other times okay. Get my number from Eunbi unnie. Also you are going there right? Say hello for me okay!!" 


With all that being said Nako immediately vanish like light. Hitomi hmjust giggled at Nako. She then faced Eunbi who is now with Hyewon holding a box of cake.


"Hii-chan, here."


Hyewon gave the cake to Hitomi. Hitomi was about to fetch her card when Eunbi stopped her.
This looks like something that happened earlier. Hitomi then looked at the two in front of her.


"It's for her, Sorry we can't come. But I hope she'll be happy with that. Also can you say Hi for us Hii? Promise next time we would go with you."


Hitomi just smiled and assured Eunbi it's fine. She then walked towards the exit of the store waving goodbye to Hyewon and Eunbi.


"Today is totally weird, I've been seeing a lot of old friends and been assuring them it's fine that they can't make it."


Hitomi then just giggled and started skipping towards the place she needs to go.


A few minutes of walking and she reached her destination. She started to fix her coat, her hair and her bangs. She made sure that the fkowers from earlier are still well arranged and that the cake is still beautiful. She made her through a stone pile path. After a few minutes she stopped at a little headstone.


She then carefully putted down her things and get a little pail of water and a dipper.


She scooped the water from the pail and sprinkled it on the headstone.


She slowly knelt down and prayed on the headstone.


She then opened the box of cake and sliced a piece of it and put it in a small plate. She picked up the Chrysanthemum. 


"Hey, I know you've waited so long. Im sorry if I didn't have the time to visit you this past few months. It was so busy at work" Hitomi then giggled "I hope you aren't angry at me. By the way. I met most of our friends today and you win't believe it. Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie are now together. Remember back then they are always bickering and can never mix well with each other? Those were the good times right." Hitomi then smiled as she started to tell their gang's story.


"By the way. I got you this flowers. Well it's not like I really choose it. Chaeyeon unnie actually chooses it. I must say Hyewon unnie is right. Chaeyeon unnie is really romantic. This flower repesents love and loyalty" 


Hitomi's smile started to fade.


"Love...and...Loyalty..."


She repeated the meaning of the flowers as tears started to invade her sight. 


"I actually didn't know the meaning at first b-but I- I did a r-research. Also did y-you know t-this flower also represents respect to people whom has passed away...." 


Her voiced started to shake. Her eyes are now spilling the tears tha has been kept for years. 
"Chae. Im sorry."


She touched the headstone infront of her. 
"I know, I promised to be strong for you. I promised I won't cry anymore, but...."


Hitomi was now sobbing uncontrollably. Her pain and sadness started to peek from the depths of her heart. She thought she was fine. But no. The pain she went through keeps on  coming back like a gush of waves from the ocean.


She remembers how Chaewon told her how she loved and cared for her. How Chaewon wanted to spend the rest of her life with her. How Chaewon was willing to give everything for her. She remembered How everything changed because of one medical findings.


She started to shake of the bad memories she was having. All the sleepless nights during Chaewon's therapies. All the tears both of them has been through. She wanted to shake it all off of her mind. 
She did her best. She wanted Chaewon to live life as they promised it to be. But god must be playing a big prank on them. They thought it was all over. They thought it was their happy ending but things don't really end up the way we wanted it to be. After recovering from her previous illness Chaewon suddenly had failures. Her body was too weak to cope up with the high dosages of medicines she has been given and before they knew it the only thing keeping her alive is a machine.
Hitomi can clearly remember the last words Chaewon said.


"Live. For me, for the both of us."


It was a painful memory for everyone but the most devasted was her. Hitomi. She only wanted to live happily with the person she loves but life is unfair and she learned it in the most heartbreaking and devastating way possible.

"Chae, I may have broken the promise to be strong and not cry anymore. But Chae. Im still here. Im still living like you told me. Im still hanging on even if there is nothing more to hang on too. Chae. I hope you are proud of me. I hope you can see me here living and breathing for the both of us." 


Hitomi wipes her tears and stood up. She looks above and gave the sky a wide smile. 


"Chae. I love you..someday we will meet again and when that time comes I will surely hold in to you, I will never let you go. Even if it means giving up the world for you."


Hitomi then let her tears run down her cheeks and let the wind dry them.


She then looked at her bag and pukked out the black case. It was a flute. The flute she gave Chaewon before. It was her mother's memento. Hitomi then calmed herself down and exhaled.
"Chae, I hope you'll like this. We both wrote this during Highschool. Also Happy Birthday Chae." She then gave a sad smile and started playing her flute hoping that the wind could carry the sound to Chaewon as she plays with all her heart.


'If you could even hear this. I hope you'll always remember that you'll forever stay here in my heart.'

-------//-------//-------

 


Okay! So we are wrapping this up here! It's not that angsty sorry Im not great with angst. By the way Im sorry Passion is taking too long to update. I have work now and it's eating a lot of my time, but fear not for Im half way done on the chapter 4 so you can expect an update this week. Also this one shot. Well I wrote this all day since it's my off and boyfriend and target are all over my feed and then there's this ssambang that instantly sunk so yeah...hahahahaha

Anyways i hope you guys like this and please do not kill me.😂😂

PEACE OUT~