from yuu

a notice to all twitter rpers looking to join igrp. keep sending the tea in! part 3/? posted.

alright so!
- i don’t know if it still exists currently because this was before all the ttk members left, but there was a gc in spectrum where they would get their members phone numbers and share them in that gc, my friend once had his number exposed in cfs and on rabbit.

- yeri’s minion tzuyu became a temporary admin at stay and once she had got the position she told tzuyu to delete all of their base accounts

- i don’t remember if it was rose or tzuyu but there was an igrp called ihome and rose/tzuyu got close with the admins and the admins were talking bad abt spec and yeri found out via the spy and sabotaged ihome.

- yeri is homophobic ooc, which is funny because her boyfriend ooc is a girl ...

- there was a joy in spectrum that thought she was close to yeri so she would tell her personal things and she told yeri abt a boy she met on tinder and yeri went to one of her gcs and started calling joy ugly ooc, and one of the members new what school she went to and joked about blowing it up.


- i have dated one of yeri’s exes and i was told about how’d she ignore him and make him beg for forgiveness for her to come back and she really only used him for ting purposes.