final

Admit It

It was a regular night in the IZ*ONE dorms the 12 girls separated into their 2 groups of 6 and prepared themselves for sleep, after taking off all her makeup and showering Chaewon wanted nothing more than to pass out on her bed, well Yena's bed because the girl decided to sleep in Yuri's bed in the other dorm and she was honestly so thankful because she did not feel like climbing up to her bunk.

so after wishing Minju and Yujin a quick goodnight since they didn't share a room she went straight to bed and went out like a flame, but the world had other plans for her when she felt someone nudging her side waking her from her deep slumber.

Groaning Chaewon turned over hoping that the cause of this intrusion would just disappear, but she knew that wasn't happening when she heard a faint shaky "Unnie".

She knew that voice too well, she knew it belonged to none other than Kim Minju, she also knew that the girl never did this before and that she wouldn't bother someone sleeping unless it's serious, and not to forget she came specifically to her so it was only right for her to stop being stubborn and turn to see what the younger girl wanted.

"What is it Minju it's 3 in the morning," she said softly while rubbing her eyes.

"I'm scared Unnie" her voice sounding even shakier and now Chaewon was really worried.

Propping herself on her elbows to get a better look at the girl in front of her, she could only make out the shiny streaks of tears running down the pink haired girl's face and how puffy her eyes were.

Immediately Chaewon scoots over and pulls Minju onto the bed softly and embracing her in a tight comforting hug while her hair softly.

"What made our Minguri upset? you know I won't hesitate to fight it with my bare fists" she whispered hoping to lighten up the mood but all she heard was a loud sob that made her widen her eyes and pull the girl even closer to her body, figuring that the girl wasn't really in the position to talk due to her crying Chaewon opted to just comfort her physically without drawing the attention of the other members because she was sure the distressed girl wouldn't want them to see her like this.

So for the next 10 minutes, all Chaewon did was hug Minju while playing with her hair and singing softly into her ear hoping to provide any form of comfort for the girl and was immediately proven correct when she felt her steady breathing and heard light snoring in her ear due to the girl's stuffy nose .

The position Chaewon was in right now was the farthest from comfortable but finally seeing the girl look relaxed after how upset she was a few minutes ago Chaewon wouldn't dare to disturb her.

So for the rest of the night, she just stared at the roof and checked on Minju every once in a while, and pushed away the fluttering feeling in her chest whenever the sleeping girl would snuggle closer to her.

It was about 7 AM when Minju stirred awake and realized where she was "How are you feeling" she heard a whisper that startled her for a bit then realized how dumb that is since she's sleeping on top of the source of it.

was extremely dry from all the crying so all she did was nod and lay her head back on the older girl's chest and fumble with her pajama top.

"Here drink this" she was nudged with a water bottle that Chaewon usually keeps next to her at night, she gladly took it and gulped it all down then wiped the side of and sat crossed legged in front of her

"You are so weirdly cute sometimes" Chaewon couldn't help giggle out which made Minju blush and look down and continue to play with the sleeves of her pajamas

"so are you going to tell me why you were so upset," Chaewon said softly while reaching out for her hand so she can stop her fidgeting"

"I was scared Unnie I thought about the future and I freaked out"

tilting her head the pink-orange haired girl couldn't help but ask "What's so scary about the future Minguri?"

"I'm scared you won't be in mine Unnie"

and that hit home for both of them because neither of knew what their future after IZ*ONE  held but Chaewon knew one thing for sure, she wanted Minju in her life  even after everything is over

so she slowly shook her head

"Ah you can be so dumb sometimes Minju-yah".

Dumbfounded by the change in Chaewon's tone from soft and careful to full on teasing 

"If you think you're getting rid of me after all of this ends then you're very wrong, you're stuck with me," Chaewon said teasingly while tapping Minju's nose

scrunching her nose Minju grabbed Chaewon's finger bringing her hand closer interlocking their fingers, "are you sure Unnie? even after I do this"

and before Chaewon could ask what Minju meant she was pulled towards her face and felt a soft pair of lips on her own

for a seond, she melted into the kiss but then remembered that Hyewon and Eunbi existed and Immediately pulled away and Minju thought that Chaewon was disgusted with her and started freaking out and tried to get out of bed when Chaewon beat her to that and grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door behind them and pinned her against it and kissed her.

Once they pulled apart Minju could only muster a "Woah" 

"does that answer your question now idiot?"

 and all Minju did was nod and start to pull the girl in for another kiss when they heard a loud knock from the door they were standing against and you can hear Eunbi's voice from the other side

"YAH CHAEWON YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG"

alarmed not knowing what to do Minju had to think fast, so she forced tears to stream down her face and opened the door slowly for dramatic effect

"yah Chaewon since whe- Minju? sweetie, what's wrong?"  her slight annoyance was replaced with concern as the leader 

"I wasn't feeling good so I wanted to talk to Unnie about it" 

"oh okay I hope she was helpful"

"Minju had to hide her smirk, "oh she was very helpful

once Eunbi went into the bathroom Chaewon grabbed Minju and whisper-yelled "so the whole dramatic scene that happened last night was an act to make a move on me?"

"Come on Unnie admit it if I didn't do it then all of this wouldn't have happened" 

giggling She tapped Chaewon's cheek and left with a smug smirk on her face

and Chaewon never knew that feeling cheated could feel so nice.