FINAL

DENTED CAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bora wept like a child. Her chest heaving up and down as she let her tears flow freely down her cheeks. She's frustrated to say the least. Her, probably, swollen forehead met the window of her car once again as she banged her head into it. She felt like the entire universe was pranking her and maybe if she dent her car with her forehead, the prankster would come out and tell her everything was just a silly joke.

But she knew it wasn't.

What's so wrong with wanting to meet your favorite idol on a fan-signing event for the world to pull this trick on her. God. Just one day and all her enthusiasm vanished in the air.

Apparently, she went all giddy about the idea of finally meeting Lee Siyeon, the best singer in the entire world as what she called her and she cleared her day from any disturbances because finally— after what felt like years of fangirling over the popular idol— finally— she's going to meet her.

But seems like she wasn't born to be an accomplished fangirl because everything went out of plan. And here she was, in the middle of the parking lot, with red-swollen forehead, weeping her heart out because she didn't get to meet Siyeon.

Her Siyeon. She wept even more.

She attended Siyeon's fansigning event and it shocked her how the line went all the way out the venue. There were lots of fans and she came in late, obviously, as she was given the number 0113. She kept her cool though. Her optimism at peak. In her mind, she'll meet Siyeon. She'll talk to her, touch her or if she gets any luckier, hug her. She was damn excited. Her 25 years old inner goddess' probably whooping her in that very moment.

She waited. One. Two. Three hours passed by and finally— damn finally— it's her turn. She was all smiles. Her eyes on a crescent shape and she swore she saw Siyeon looking at her direction and she smiled even more. She ing saw Siyeon. She internally screamed. The distance was huge but she saw her! And she couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore as the idol smiled at her. So she smiled even more. Better put her smile on use as a lot told her that it's her charm. And she's charming Siyeon.

The organizer went to her and she was oh so ready to run towards the stage. But what she heard left open widely. She felt all the energy draining off of herself.

"Sorry but Siyeon needed to go to her next schedule so the fan-signing would be cut off here."

And then the organizer walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter