Introductions

Some Typical Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is my girlfriend, Sarah.” Lisa introduces proudly. Her best friends stare at her then Sarah then at their intertwined hands.

 

Lisa, noticing their obvious gaping, nudged at them to introduce themselves. Seeing that they weren’t going to do that anytime soon she let’s go of Sarah’s hand and gestures to them one by one starting from the taller of the two.

 

“That’s Jisoo, she’s basically the mom of the group. She can get really emotional and she’s also a bit of an . OH and also a huge hypocrite but she’s also really caring at the same time and supportive.” Lisa says, her playful grin turning into a soft smile. The shorter of the two, newly introduced as Jisoo coos at the youngest and pecks her left cheek softly.

 

“aww i was about to hit you but you really made me soft like that.” Jisoo takes a sniffle along with a dramatic fake tear wipe.

 

“Forgot to mention that she’s also a drama queen.” Lisa mutters to her girlfriend earning a small snicker. Sarah reaches her hand out to give Jisoo a handshake but gets one of those bro-shakes instead.

 

Jisoo notices her confusion and rubs her neck slightly. “Sorry, got used to doing that since Lisa over here does that all the time.” She explains elbowing the said girl. The girl mentioned just shrugs and continues with the introduction.

 

“Anyways, this is Chaeyoung. I already told you about her didn’t I?” Lisa asks, getting a nod in return. Jisoo and Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow as of saying to explain.

 

“Wowwww you talked about Chaeyoung but not me, i’m hurt.” Jisoo sniffles once more. Lisa rolls her eyes and playfully pushes her shoulder.

 

“Well I had to since Sarah over here is the jealous type. I was texting Chaeyoung one day and she asked who it was. She thought I had side chicks.” Lisa tells them with chuckle.

 

“To be fair, you seem like someone who would have side chicks.” Chaeyoung points out. Sarah nods in agreement and raises her hand for a high five. Lisa gapes at the two of them.

 

“HoW, I cant even flirt.” She says defensively.

 

“Pfft yes you can you just don’t know it. You used to not be able flirt, because you lacked confidence and that made you a panicked gay” Chaeyoung jabs playfully with a snicker.

 

“but— fine fine.” Lisa mutters in defeat. Sarah giggles and shifts to give Lisa a quick peck on the lip.

 

“Don’t worry, I know you would never have side chicks.” Sarah says sweetly. Chaeyoung mentally softens at the sight, feeling happy that her best friend finally found herself someone but also feeling a slight pinch in her stomach. Meanwhile Jisoo faked a gag and cleared .

 

“Anyway, why would you date Lisa? I mean I get why she would date you, you’re exactly her type. Proportional, shorter than her, monolid eyes, along with a dimple on one side, clingy, possessive she didn’t say that one out loud but seeing her past relationships it seems to be her type, and from what I heard you like to sing.” Jisoo lists out, wondering why a girl like Sarah is dating a girl like Lisa.

 

Chaeyoung gasps, realizing something. “Jisoo- I just realized that you could fit into that description except for the dimple and monolid part.”

 

“Holy - Lisa DID YOU USE TO LIKE ME OR SOMETHING.” She shouts, shaking her younger best friend. The latter’s eyes widen and immediately shake her head in a no.

 

“NO NO NO- EWW OH GOD.” Lisa shouts back, shrugging Jisoo’s arms off of her.

 

“excUsE mE you’re lucky to even be best friends with me.” Jisoo says offended, she flips her hair with a ‘hmph’. Lisa rolls her eyes again before pulling the drama queen in a slight hug.

 

“what’s with you today? you’re being more dramatic than usual.” Lisa says, eyebrows furrowed. Sarah watches their interactions with a smile before biting her lips nervously. Should she be worried about how touchy those two are? Nah i mean they are best friends.

 

“well high school is coming up and I’m having a lot more pressure since my sister got a scholarship and all that. It’s tiring.” Jisoo sighs, letting her playful demeanor crumble down. Chaeyoung walks to the other side of her and wraps her arm around her as well. Lisa turns her head to Sarah and gestures for her to come over and join the hug. Her girlfriend reluctantly joins and awkwardly pats Jisoo on the back. Lisa chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter