Like an Angel You Came [part1]

Like an Angel You Came

 

It was already the second week of class. Youngmin and Kwangmin are at school. They are studying at Seoul School of Performing Arts. They are now in first year senior high school. The class started few minutes after the bell rang.  Youngmin sits at the back, one seat from the door while Kwangmin sits near the window. During the first class, a girl sneaks inside the classroom and Youngmin notices her. She lowers down to avoid being seen. She sits on the empty seat nearest to the door which was located beside Youngmin’s seat. The others didn’t notice her except for Youngmin since he was closest to the door. She turns to him noticing that he was looking at her. Youngmin turns away and looks forward trying to get his attention in listening to the teacher. She was wearing the same uniform of the school so Youngmin thought that she was only late for class. The class ended. Youngmin turns his look and was surprised to see the girl gone. He looks around and the girl was not inside. Kwangmin pats him on the shoulder from behind.

Kwangmin: Hyung… Shall we go?

            Youngmin nods at the same time he was still thinking about the girl. The other day, Youngmin was in class and was a bit sleepy. It was already the first class in the morning and Youngmin falls asleep. He didn’t notice that the girl came in and sneaked inside the class. She sits and she turns seeing Youngmin asleep. She smiles. She puts a book to cover his crime. The teacher looks at Youngmin and didn’t mind him thinking that Youngmin was following him with his book. The class ended and it was already time for lunch. Kwangmin turns and sees Youngmin asleep. He also noticed the book covering him during the crime. Kwangmin smirks.

Kwangmin: That’s why…

 While the girl looks at Youngmin, she wasn’t able to escape Kwangmin’s sight. Kwangmin noticed that she was smiling as she adores Youngmin. Later on, the girl stands up and went away. Kwangmin didn’t wake him up. Youngmin wakes up after few minutes and notices the book. He takes the book and was puzzled. In the first class in the afternoon, Youngmin was still puzzled. Suddenly, he was surprised hearing someone while he was in his deep thoughts.

Girl: That’s mine…

            Youngmin turns to her. Just like the usual she just sneaks in class whenever she likes to.

Girl: Good thing that the teacher didn’t notice that you were asleep during his class.

Youngmin: Thank you…

            She smiles at him and he smiles back. The girl disappeared after class. Youngmin and Kwangmin walks home. Surprisingly, Youngmin spots the girl serving at a ramen shop. The girl was kind of mysterious to him.

The other day, the girl arrives and the class was already starting. Youngmin didn’t notice her since he was very sleepy this time. He falls asleep but by the time he did, his head just hit the surface of his desk creating a noise. The teacher and the rest including the girl were surprised. They all turned to his direction. He head was lying on his desk and he wasn’t able to notice he was asleep.

Mr. Han: Youngmin ah! Get out of the class!

            Youngmin got back to his senses and he stands up. He goes out of the classroom. The girl’s eyes followed him as he went out of the room. The teacher continued with the discussion. The girl turns to the class and sees that they were busy discussing.  She went out and sees that Youngmin wasn’t there. She went back to the classroom. After the last class in the morning, she went to the rooftop. Luckily, her guess was right, Youngmin was there asleep. She slowly went near him. She lowers down to him and puts down a notebook with cute designs. She slightly peaks to see Youngmin as he sleep. Then she stood up and went away. When Youngmin wakes up, he notices the notebook. He gets it and a note was inside it.

Note: Good luck for the test tomorrow!

Youngmin: Test?

            He drops the note and browses the content of the notebook. Lectures from the class Youngmin missed were all there. When he got back to the classroom to attend the next class, the girl was no longer there. The day ended and Youngmin studied the lectures he missed that night. By the next day, the girl wasn’t there. During their class with Mr. Han, he really gave them a test. Mr. Han gives the paper to Youngmin.

Mr. Han: I hope you can answer the test questions.

            He went away and Youngmin proceeded in answering the test. By the next day, Mr. Han was in a bad mood. He announced the results of the test.

Mr. Han: Congratulations to the top scorers in our test yesterday.

            He hands Kwangmin his test paper. He went near Youngmin and hands Youngmin’s test paper.

Mr. Han: Congratulations… I wonder which spell you cast to pass this test. You didn’t even get to listen to my discussion yesterday but yet you passed. How fascinating.

            Kwangmin raises his hand.

Mr. Han: Yes?

            Kwangmin stands and faces the teacher.

Kwangmin: Let’s look at the situation positively. I bet studying is the only way to pass this test besides listening to the discussion. Am I right sir? Let’s say he didn’t listen but yet he studied since he wanted to catch up on the lesson. Won’t that be enough to explain everything?

            Mr. Han smiles at him.

Mr. Han: Well, You are right with your point but there are other possibilities.

            Kwangmin smirks.

Kwangmin: Like what sir? Cheating?

            Kwangmin laughs and Mr. Han was kind of irritated.

Kwangmin: Don’t worry. I assure you that there are no other possibilities besides studying.

            Kwangmin takes his seat and Mr. Han proceeded. He surely got embarrassed in what the twins did. Kwangmin and Youngmin smiled at each other. Then Youngmin turns to the seat beside him, thinking about the girl. He smiled for a while. For two weeks the girl didn’t appear in class. But one day, the class ended and Youngmin went near Kwangmin. Since the seat of Kwangmin was near the window, Youngmin can see the view outside and he accidentally spots the girl watering the plants at the school’s green house.

Youngmin: Kwangmin… Can you go without me? I have something to do.

            Youngmin goes to the green house and he went near the girl. The girl wasn’t able to notice him. She turns and she accidentally sprinkles the water from the host to Youngmin. Youngmin was surprised. The girl was shocked.

Girl: Miane!

            She drops the host and closed the faucet. She gets near Youngmin as he stood there with his wet school uniform. His hair was bit wet and the water travels down the strands of his blonde hair. The girl gets a small clean towel and gently wipes Youngmin face. Youngmin looks at her.

Youngmin: It’s ok. I can do it.

            He takes the towel and dries himself. He sat on a bench while he rubs his hair with the towel. The girl sat beside him. She looks at Youngmin and Youngmin turns to her. Youngmin stops. The girl offers a hand shake.

Girl: I’m Shin Seul Seul.

            Youngmin takes her hand.

Youngmin: Jo Youngmin Seul: Jo Youngmin

Seul: I know you. You’re that busy in being an idol right? That’s why you often sleep in class last time.

They laughed.

Youngmin: Thank you for the notes. I passed the test because of it.

Seul: No problem. Just make sure you won’t fail in class.

            Seul smiles at him. Youngmin gets his bag and takes out a notebook. He hands it to Seul.

Youngmin: You didn’t attend class for weeks.