one

late nights

a sigh left as she struggles to find the key to her house in her bag. it was an exhausting day for haseul really. first, she accidentally spilled her morning coffee so she had to settle with her office's ty coffee, then she forgot to charge her phone the night before so her phone dies on her in the middle of the day. and, just that and, she has a ton of work to do.

 

she unlocked the door and upon entering she could hear the muffled sounds of the tv coming from the living room, so she let her feet drag her to the living room and there she was, kim jungeun, in all of her glory, sleeping soundly on the couch with slightly open and drool dripping from .

 

haseul couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of her. so she took a step towards the couch and crouched in front of jungeun. tilting her head and smiling warmly. haseul then gently shook jungeun's shoulders.

 

“hi babe, i'm home.” haseul whispers with a voice light as a feather.

 

“oh hi, i'm sorry i fell asleep i wanted to wait for you.” jungeun responded while sitting up.

 

haseul puts her hand up on jungeun's cheek and ran her thumb caressing her cheek lightly. “let's get you to bed shall we?”

 

“mmmkay.” jungeun responded sleepily.

 

a few steps later and they're in their shared bedroom. jungeun instantly plopped onto the bed as soon as they reached their room while haseul went to the bathroom to clean up and change.

 

jungeun's eyes flutters, struggling to keep her eyes open so she closed them and she felt the bed dip beside her. haseul was tucking herself and jungeun in wrapping her arms around jungeun's waist. jungeun then scoots over to haseul and buried her face in the crook of haseul's neck.

 

not long, jungeun could feel herself drifting to the dream land. she then heard something faint but it's still clear enough for jungeun to hear. “i love you, jungeun. so much.”

 

so, with all the strength she could muster jungeun replied. “i love you too, haseul. so much. good night.”

 

to which haseul replied. “good night jungeun.” and that night haseul slept soundly with a smile plastered on her face.